best led lights?

a3 1.8t

Reaction score
Website
www.jalnablast.co.uk
i am after some led lights for my numberplate, side lights and interior lights does anyone know the best one off ebay for my a3 1.8t pre facelift?

regards tom

I've bought lots of LED lights for my A3 (every interior, door, side, numberplate light is now LED)

The only ones i've had fail are expensive UK ones! My cheapy hong kong specials have been fine. They are all the same anyway. £3 from hong kong, £8 from UK. Same lights.

I suggest you search for the type and size light you needs, for example "37mm led festoon error free" then sort the list by cheapest first, and choose whichever look the best quality, it's usually obvious if they are alright quality from the picture.

I've had no problems with LEDs that aren't "error free", I thought the error free bulbs were for 8Ps and not 8Ls.

Make sure numberplate bulbs are SMD LEDs because the usual type will fail with the being closed and opened and the vibration.

My 8L has bulb failure warning, including for numberplates? It's a 2000.

My 8L has bulb failure warning, including for numberplates? It's a 2000.
Mine does have bulb failure, not sure if it's for the numberplates aswell, I'd imagine so. Maybe I just lucked out with the choice of plate bulbs.

In that case then do get error free ones!

I supply LED's for the forum and im a registered sponsor on here, if you need any car lighting then just let me know and il help you.

Thanks
Trups

I supply LED's for the forum and im a registered sponsor on here, if you need any car lighting then just let me know and il help you.

Thanks
Trups

Hi mate iv got number plate lights and side lights just need the rest can you PM me with prices too

Thanks, Chris.