Best Interior Glass Cleaner...?

wolfie138

Reaction score
....preferably w/ some anti-misting capability? tried a couple of household glass cleaners (Mr Muscle and Windolene) and wipes but it still seems the glass is smeary. tried rain-x many years ago, the exterior rain repellant was good but i recall the interior stuff wasn't, dunno if they've improved over the years.
the misting probably can't be eliminated as it's due mostly to cold class and warm interior from a greenhouse effect whilst parked at work, but anything that might reduce it would help.

TIA

Angelwax vision best all round glass cleaner out there, also buy specific glass cleaning cloths you'll get what you need from In2detaling go for the black and green coloured glass cloths

El cheapo Asda/Tesco glass cleaner and a microfibre does the trick for me.

I currently use Gyeon glass with a rag company glass cloth and drying cloth. Does pretty well (only cleaner I've used mind)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nilco Nilglass from B&Q is good too.

Or website cleanandshiny!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: sixlargebeers
ordered from Ragmaster.

Naturally I had to add one or two other bits n pieces to get the free shipping - muggins that I am

Reactions: Jassyo06
The Rag Company Discount code if required CIVINFO10 or for Clean & Shiney DA14

Used the RagMaster one today for 10% discount

( Oh sorry 10 mins too late but handy to keep )

Reactions: sixlargebeers and Jassyo06
ordered from Ragmaster.

Naturally I had to add one or two other bits n pieces to get the free shipping - muggins that I am
I have dozens and dozens of all different types of cloths from them mate and half of them are still in there bags.... So yer not alone ordering some required excess lol

Reactions: sixlargebeers
Always find it amusing when somebody asks for suggestions on the best product for doing a particular cleaning job.....and everybody has a different opinion so there are about a dozen suggestions. :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Always find it amusing when somebody asks for suggestions on the best product for doing a particular cleaning job.....and everybody has a different opinion so there are about a dozen suggestions. :D
I know different though mate lol av used dozens

Reactions: Ron240
I know different though mate lol av used dozens
Which makes you well qualified to answer.....but it still wont stop all the different opinions and suggestions.
A good one is when somebody asks what the best oil to use in my car....and there are lots of different suggestions!
Oil is oil, so as long as it conforms to the manufacturers specification it doesn't matter who makes it. :D

Sorry not having a go at anybody, just genuinely find these things amusing, and probably confusing for whoever asks the question.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
What’s is people’s go to glass cleaner at the minute? Just finished my bottle of Gtechniq G6 which has been excellent. I see Gyeon Glass is a few pound cheaper and I’m sure it’s on par with Gtechniq, but is there something else I should consider?