Best indie garage in Manchester

pachinnery

Audi A4 Cab, 2.4 V6 2002,
Reaction score
Hi
Has anybody got recomendations for an indipendant garage for servicing in the Manchester area. I see Awesome engineering is in Irlam which is near to where I live, I would like some feed back if you have used them.
I have an A4 cab 2.4 which needs it's 50K service, the car is a 52 plate and the service history shows no sign of a cam belt change so I was going to have this done.
Also what would I expect to pay for this service?

regards
Paul :yes:

I used to sing their praises, but after my last few visits to them, I won't be using them again. They were woefull, and their attitude was disrespectfull to say the least. They've lost all future business from me.

Thanks Arthurfuxake.

Does anyone have any recomendations of garages in the north west that provide good service?
Regards
Paul

I used to sing their praises, but after my last few visits to them, I won't be using them again. They were woefull, and their attitude was disrespectfull to say the least. They've lost all future business from me.
Hi
I am sorry that you think that
I must admit , I remember your car being in and remember what you said
The problem we had with your car , was a problem that the dealers sent us out the incorrect pipe on 3 occasions I believe it was
I am under the impression that we asked for the correct pipe , they just kept sending out the wrong one
What we did was quite a long job and did not charge you for the full amount of time taken on the job
We did knock off 1.5 hours the labour that it took to do the job , as we kept to our word on the quote that we gave you

I am sorry you feel the way you do , but even with the offer of a courtesy car , we could not do enough and for that I am sorry

Please if anyone wants to know what we are about , please feel free to pop along and see us , ask us on reception the questions that you want and have a look round

We have an open day coming up soon to celebrate our 20th Anniversary , so we can`t be that bad when it comes to business

We do pride ourselves on customer service and will do our best to help

I am here to help if I can
Sarah