Best exhaust options for FL RS3 (sportback)

As I’ve mentioned before, Paul is a good bloke and his work is excellent. I had a tiny hole in a weld last year on my M3 and within 2wks he was at my house and sorted it without any issues whatsoever at his own cost he really is top draw.
Oh and the mod on the RS Exhaust is epic

Reactions: AudiNutta
Damn...he’s no availability. He’s back in Feb though! This guy must be making a small fortune!!!!!
As the noise Regs kick in I predict he will become a millionaire!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FBF01, AudiNutta and NevMan
He’s told me it doesn’t matter weather it’s the Audi sport exhaust or standard exhaust. Once it’s modded it will sound the same.

Wonder if this is true or not. Wouldn’t want to spend £300 on modding the non standard exhaust and it didn’t sound as good

He’s told me it doesn’t matter weather it’s the Audi sport exhaust or standard exhaust. Once it’s modded it will sound the same.

Wonder if this is true or not. Wouldn’t want to spend £300 on modding the non standard exhaust and it didn’t sound as good

Thinking about it, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be the same. The only visual change on the standard exhaust is that it has larger resonators, these would be emptied and the sound deadening bypassed the same as the sports exhaust.