Best dump/ blow off valve?

jaysonD

Reaction score
Got the 2.0t quattro and I've been currently looking as I love the sound but I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for as there is quite a few types on the market? Seen adapters full kits and I don't know what the difference is?

Our cars use diverter valves as opposed to dump valves and recirculate air already metered back into the intake.

You can get things like Forge's atmospheric spacer but all they do is make a noise.

Our cars use diverter valves as opposed to dump valves and recirculate air already metered back into the intake.

You can get things like Forge's atmospheric spacer but all they do is make a noise.

Is there more than one sound for the atmospheric spacer? Like psst instead of thishttp://youtu.be/wfuJ9C_6jVg

Get an intake and it'll start making all sorts of awesome whooshing, flutter and dump noises. Much better than the chavtastic "look at me I'm a Subaru" dump noises.

Is there more than one sound for the atmospheric spacer? Like psst instead of thishttp://youtu.be/wfuJ9C_6jVg

Honestly,that's about the scope of it.....and worse still,it adds nothing to the performance,it simply makes a noise.

If you want a decent intake,you're looking at around £350 and need to look at the Revo,ITG and AMD intakes.

Any of the big name brands, most have revo including myself which I'd reccomend

Reactions: S3Alex
Any of the big name brands, most have revo including myself which I'd reccomend

I would probably give that or the AMD a try now,if the intake system on mine was a straight fit for one of these....which it isn't!

Hi Jason,I feel the same for you.I would not rush,take my time and look for the best.Im in Fiji Islands-a dot in de pacific ocean,there is no chance to visit a location in any country and look for this specific thing...Its quiet hard.If you find something,please let me know.Im quiet keen to get one too.

Hi Jason,I feel the same for you.I would not rush,take my time and look for the best.Im in Fiji Islands-a dot in de pacific ocean,there is no chance to visit a location in any country and look for this specific thing...Its quiet hard.If you find something,please let me know.Im quiet keen to get one too.

I'll let you know how I get on mate :)

Could someone send me some links to some sites that sell these kits? Also are there any company's through audi sport that do them?

Speak to Pat at LVS Racing for the REVO kit best price and service

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Dan-Jnr