Best diesel additive

Received another email from Ron who has contacted admins who are hopefully going to work something out discount related! :)

Reactions: Ralphthemouth, TOTE, BakPak and 1 other person
Dear all,

james has advised that I can put a thread in the general auto section and link it so I am pleased to offer the forum discount which can be found here -

Audi Sport forum Discount

Many thanks for asking for it and I hope you enjoy the product.

Ron.

Reactions: DieselJake, Icarus83, barkclark and 1 other person
Well just a quick post to say that we have been using this in our Audi A3 and its made a great deal of difference to smoothness of the engine, Diesel knock, economy is improving with each tank (just on the 1 part of the 3-2-1 process) and she also feels more pokey and responsive.

We also had an exceptional and surprising bit of feedback from a discerning customer which is worth reading here

Review By Tim

Mine ordered today anybody got any good stories obout this product since the last forum post been a little quite on this thread

Ive been using it every fill up for over a year now. Even brought the 2.5ltr container. I love it. No lumpy idle. Less noisy engine. Ive had my car remapped so I can't comment on the extra power or mpg it gives. But as a guide, I mapped my 130 1.9tdi B6 to 165bhp and I'm getting max 52mpg. Avg 48/49mpg combined driving. That's supermarket fuel too.

I don't doubt Diesel Rhyno works , it's all about the Cetane , which unlike petrol's Ron we are poorly informed of and rely on the magic undescriptive potions of premium fuels .

How does DR stack up against in value compared to JASO FB mineral 2 Stroke ?

No doubt about it , supermarket diesel can be enhanced to a better value for money than premium diesel .

I'm going to try some of this rhino in both my A4 with 183k and my A Class that has 16k to see what difference it makes.

I have been using Shell V-Power in mine for the last year instead of the standard stuff, and the soot levels round the exhaust and in general have dropped significantly and the car feels more responsive too.