Best cost effective jet wash

Outkast

Reaction score
New to washing cars.

Just wondering what the best jet wash will be to invest in for my 8v sepang blue s3

It's getting to that time of year when they will be on offer everywhere soon. I personally have a Karcher and love it. Check out the Karcher outlet online, they have lots ex demonstrations and customer returns that have been rebuilt and tested and come with the normal gurentee

Second the Nilfisk, I've had about 4 or 5 different ones over the years, including 2 of the yellow ones, none lasted, the Nilfisk is still going strong, touch wood.

I will 3rd Nilfisk, Ha dit around 2 years now if not alittle longer, Great machine, and awsome with the snow foam attachment ;)

I have a Karcher K2 Premium. It has all the patio, car and snow foam attachments and regularly gets hammered by doing two cars every time it's out and sometimes three, if my Mother turns up at the wrong time...!
It works out at around £1.00 a day to use the local jetwash with all it's problems, so even a Kranzle off eBay at £329.00 will soon pay for itself.
It's a case of, how much do you love your car...?
;)