Best Cleaning Product

1future

Black Edition
Reaction score
Recently bought a Kirby vacuum, for anyone who’s ancient will know what that isit cleans so well.. Results sell themselves
3fcb55cad1937d7d134283583fff6384.jpg

All that dirt is just from my drivers side floorshocking.. Was told to do it with the Dyson first so I did and then with the Kirby, still all that sht came out, amazing!!
da4f427f8fb5669c1dbff56d85d81608.jpg
b7e636fd10a9ace9795e790cad2e2064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and lucaslfc
9fb418e9f85b200243381f656bf961cf.jpg

that’s the interior finished! All that dirt and grit is disgusting

you selling them :highly amused::highly amused:

Nope but I had a demo from a guy the other day, he put sand down on my carpet, used the dyson to clean it up, then the kirby and even after the dyson the kirby still picked up a load of sand

you selling them :highly amused::highly amused:

Haha had a four hour PRESSURE sales meeting with a Kirby rep 25 years ago in the first house I bought
They wanted £1000 in 1993. I politely declined 57 times and got some so called free weekend away which I never went on

Reactions: NevMan, lucaslfc and 1future
Haha had a four hour PRESSURE sales meeting with a Kirby rep 25 years ago in the first house I bought
They wanted £1000 in 1993. I politely declined 57 times and got some so called free weekend away which I never went on

wow he only took an hour and a half with me and tbh i was sold when i saw the dirt come out my carpet, it cost me £1300 for a full kit with spring cleaning tools and shampoo kit and because i’ve got problems with my arm at the minute the drive system helps lots, yeah he said he gets to go on a company funded holiday if i say no or yes so

Reactions: Jassyo06
wow he only took an hour and a half with me and tbh i was sold when i saw the dirt come out my carpet, it cost me £1300 for a full kit with spring cleaning tools and shampoo kit and because i’ve got problems with my arm at the minute the drive system helps lots, yeah he said he gets to go on a company funded holiday if i say no or yes so

£1300 quid for hoover:scared2::scared2:
could get me a nice upgraded intercooler fitted and throw in the rs3 grille while am it hahah.

long as its suckin like a pro ya laughin:)

Reactions: martin1984, Dunedin, S32B and 3 others
**** me £1300 bangers for a Kirby Hoover You have Too much.....
££££,some on here dont even put that much down on a deposit for a car lol............ Rubber mats from Audi wash dry and go.....£35
Buy a cordless vacum light and very easy to use, Lithium batteries have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years

Hoover looks the classy though.......lol

Reactions: NevMan, martin1984, 1future and 1 other person
££££,some on here dont even put that much down on a deposit for a car lol............ Rubber mats from Audi wash dry and go.....£35
Buy a cordless vacum light and very easy to use, Lithium batteries have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years

i know a guy, whos knows a guy an can get you one for £1250 mukka, interested? :congratulatory:

Reactions: 1future and Jassyo06
I recall being about 25 and a good looking girl of similar age knocking on my door and asking if she could give me a demo of one, her boss came up behind her and explained that she was new and would get paid just for me letting her do a demo...I thought yeah OK no hardship and she's fit :p, he went back to the car and she came in, I was expecting her just to turn it on show me a few things on it and that would be it. She said can we go through to the lounge and sit down, at this point I got suspicious and asked "How long is this demo going to take?" the reply a couple of hours!!! She was then shown the door :D

Reactions: NevMan, martin1984, davc and 3 others

All kidding aside mate you only get what you pay for....quality product

Reactions: 1future
I recall being about 25 and a good looking girl of similar age knocking on my door and asking if she could give me a demo of one, her boss came up behind her and explained that she was new and would get paid just for me letting her do a demo...I thought yeah OK no hardship and she's fit :p, he went back to the car and she came in, I was expecting her just to turn it on show me a few things on it and that would be it. She said can we go through to the lounge and sit down, at this point I got suspicious and asked "How long is this demo going to take?" the reply a couple of hours!!! She was then shown the door :D

Pervy Deviant..............lol

Reactions: NevMan
This sounds like discussing the merits of a **** job. It is not the suction power but the method.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NevMan, davc and Jassyo06
Pervy Deviant..............lol
You think that's bad, a couple of years back I had the district nurse come to my house to dress a wound! She was fit as well :p She came in and we were chatting in the lounge, she then said "Shall we go upstairs" (meaning so that I could lie down to let her dress my wound) I just looked at her and smiled, she went bright red :D

You think that's bad, a couple of years back I had the district nurse come to my house to dress a wound! She was fit as well :p She came in and we were chatting in the lounge, she then said "Shall we go upstairs" (meaning so that I could lie down to let her dress my wound) I just looked at her and smiled, she went bright red :D

Yip....ye should be on That............."so called.........list" ...........lol

Reactions: NevMan and lucaslfc

Haha probablyya but cordless vacuum cleaners don’t do anything they just suck the dirt from the surface, that kirby is amazing

Reactions: lucaslfc and Jassyo06
Haha probablyya but cordless vacuum cleaners don’t do anything they just suck the dirt from the surface, that kirby is amazing

So is the shine on em Shoes of yours.....lol

£1300 quid for hoover:scared2::scared2:
could get me a nice upgraded intercooler fitted and throw in the rs3 grille while am it hahah.

long as its suckin like a pro ya laughin:)

You can take the inter cooler off the Kirby vacuum and fit it on your car

Reactions: NevMan, martin1984, 1future and 3 others
This sounds like discussing the merits of a **** job. It is not the suction power but the method.
Aye indeed.

Perhaps we should start a new thread:wink:

For 1300 smackers I'd expect that Kirby to be able to suck a golf ball through a hosepipe lol.

Reactions: martin1984, lucaslfc, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Aye indeed.

Perhaps we should start a new thread:wink:

For 1300 smackers I'd expect that Kirby to be able to suck a golf ball through a hosepipe lol.

The salesman will suck a golf ball through anything for a sale hahaha

Reactions: martin1984, davc, Bristle Hound and 3 others