Best cleaner for stain in the cup holders

Sir Chumpalot

Reaction score
Hi all,

What would be the best product to tackle a stain at the bottom of the cup holders? It feels like a rubber material to me?

If I can buy into a product that will do other parts of the car such as the dash then that would be great.

Pic attached for those who want to see something dirty.

Cheers
David
0199a232ae8a3530b857013ea2181e4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You can take the "rubber material" out of the Audi's I have owned. If you dare feel around the lower side of the cup holder for a tab sticking up. It looks like its in the right one in your photo between 4 and 5 o'clock.

If successful, maybe send it off to Oxford University for them to check if there is a vaccine somewhere in there :puke2:

If successful, maybe send it off to Oxford University for them to check if there is a vaccine somewhere in there :puke2:

I can see the tab you're referring to! I'll give that a go. Cheers

Danny - thank you. Any recommendations on some all purpose cleaner? I've seen it mentioned in quite a few posts/YouTube videos but haven't picked any up yet.

I have been using my Diva Cup for about 3 years. I take good care of it, cleaning and boiling the cup in between periods, but there are some stains that I can’t remove and it is driving me crazy.

Any suggestions on what can I use to remove the stains without damaging my cup?

Miltons tablets (the ones used to clean baby bottles) let it soak overnight and it should come up clean as a whistle.

Like already been said here, just pull them out and wash in warm soapy water or if its bad then BH surfex them.

Or my preferred way is to cover the cup holder tray over with a nice shiny audi parking money, bits and bobs cup.

Well really it's a genuine audi Ash tray

IMG 20201009 153911

Saves on the dust and bits gathering in the rubber trays and very easy to wipe over.

Reactions: Sir Chumpalot