Best cleaner and wax for MISANO

mw1978

Reaction score
guys I need advice!
I'm looking for best cleaner and wax for my misano s3?
Any idea what is best for misano?

guys I need advice!
I'm looking for best cleaner and wax for my misano s3?
Any idea what is best for misano?

Cleaner....? Dodo juice do a primer to go along with there coloured carnuba waxes....the primer helps bond the wax to the paint work,besides that for dangerous red... its got to be a good carnuba wax to get the thing looking all wet...lol

Reactions: Simon L
Thanks for reply

My choice:
Cleaner: Zymöl HD-Cleanse,
Wax: Zymöl Carbon or Zymöl Glasur

Got this kit bought for me by an absolutely top diamond gem of a geezer...................hoping to give it a bash tomorrow on me day off, barring any more friggin chores!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Sandra
Got this kit bought for me by an absolutely top diamond gem of a geezer...................hoping to give it a bash tomorrow on me day off, barring any more friggin chores!! lol

Bought and used some of this only last week on my RS, Simon - beeeaaauuutiful stuff, and the applicator works very, very well.
Bit of a ****** to get off though, so do NOT spread on too thickly (as I did)...

Also bear in mind that mine had been washed, clayed, washed again, dried, machine polished and THEN the HD Wax applied...
Yours may not need all that work (neither did mine, to be honest), but mine came up really well after all of that ! :rock:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Bought and used some of this only last week on my RS, Simon - beeeaaauuutiful stuff, and the applicator works very, very well.
Bit of a ****** to get off though, so do NOT spread on too thickly (as I did)...

Also bear in mind that mine had been washed, clayed, washed again, dried, machine polished and THEN the HD Wax applied...
Yours may not need all that work (neither did mine, to be honest), but mine came up really well after all of that ! :rock:

Good to hear mate, I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Britemax AIO followed by Britemax Vantage

Great combo!

Tim's work today has convinced me that angel wax is the way forwards.

Can anyone also recommend the best glaze to use on Misano Red?

I have googled it, and the replies are from a good few years back.....even Poor Boys Black Hole got a lot of mention which I found interesting!

Can anyone also recommend the best glaze to use on Misano Red?

I have googled it, and the replies are from a good few years back.....even Poor Boys Black Hole got a lot of mention which I found interesting!
@SPIKE_S1 - I would recommend Prima Amigo over PB Black Hole TBH :thumbs up:
http://www.detailingworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250176
http://www.detailingworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263245

Victoria Wax Concours Red wax go's rather nice over Prima Amigo on reds ;)
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/victoria-wax/victoria-wax-3oz-concours-wax/prod_312.html

Reactions: SPIKE_ and scotty76
Thanks Bristle Hound.

I had a feeling Prima Amigo would get the recommendation. I'll certainly check it out and order some up.

Out on interest, would you apply this before or after polish? One guy in the link seems to apply after polish.

Do you remember me buying a JCW strut brace of you??

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Thanks Bristle Hound.

I had a feeling Prima Amigo would get the recommendation. I'll certainly check it out and order some up.

Out on interest, would you apply this before or after polish? One guy in the link seems to apply after polish.

@SPIKE_S1 - Your welcome :thumbs up:

Prima Amigo after the polish, then wax after the Prima Amigo

Do you remember me buying a JCW strut brace of you??
Now you mention it I do lol
Nice to see you over here on the dark side ;)

Just checked your pic out of your S1. Very nice indeedy! :thumbs up:

Reactions: SPIKE_