Best Caliper Colour

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi all.

As most off you know, I have a Daytona B9 with the titanium 19" wheels on order.

What colour do you think would best compliment them?

Red with the S line decals?

My current calipers on my B8 are in the attached pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 838
Personally I'd leave them factory finish until they start looking a bit tired.

Brakes out of the factory are never painted and look awful after around 2 weeks, so I'm looking at painting as soon as. I like red but don't know if it would be too much.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    888.4 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    656.4 KB · Views: 378
Black compliments the red of the car otherwise there's too much red, the sline decal has some in it anyway looking at the picture...

Oops, thought your post was the car, red then, much better with Grey...

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Defo go for red, will look good against the paint and alloys

Yellow.jpg

Just me. I quite like them yellow. They will stand out against the paint of your car

saw my first B9 close up today.
Do the Sline diesels(single exhaust) come with brembo's from the factory?
IMG 20160926 121602

They are big, but I'm not sure about the pic as mine look even bigger than them! (Could just be the angle)
I've got the 19" and there is barely any gap between calipers and allloys. (Makes cleaning inside alloys a nightmare!)
Somebody has already posted on here that they are R8 calipers (same part number!)

That's a cracking caliper to come as standard.

They are big, but I'm not sure about the pic as mine look even bigger than them! (Could just be the angle)
I've got the 19" and there is barely any gap between calipers and allloys. (Makes cleaning inside alloys a nightmare!)
Somebody has already posted on here that they are R8 calipers (same part number!)
Yep, been looking at that gap, on my a3 I can get my wheel brush in there but I doubt it will on the a4. Still there's always my wheel woolie http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/...eh_vK_j2XVgkLhPBY0rp3uUOiVHWwpEiJEaAj8O8P8HAQ