Best and cheapest insurance to go with?

Merlin1977

Reaction score
Hi peps I have an audi a4 1.8t quattro 1999 very well looked after she wants for nothing I have 3 years no claims no points or convictions who would be the cheapest insurance company to go with I need to sort out b4 the 11 th of this month plz

There's no way anyone can answer that for you, you'll just need to start phoning round I'm afraid. We'd be very happy to quote you.

Please call us or PM me your number and I'll get someone to call you.

Tel: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477
Please mention this forum to get the full benefit.

The cheapest is not necessarily the best, go with the the best policy that suits your needs with the price you can afford.
Have a word with one of the site sponsors, one of them is guaranteed to advise you on an affordable policy that is right for you.

Insurance is one of those things you shouldn't skimp on, like brakes and tyres.

Please feel free to ring us for a quote on our scheme ;)

Hi,

If you would like a quote i'm happy to arrange a call back? If you can PM me your name and number I'll arrange it for you, you can also take advantage of up to 15% off via Audi-Sport.

Thanks
Dan.

Thanks for the quotes guys very competitive very nice people to chat to full value quotes and to say I will be signing up on my renewel day on Friday thanks for all the quotes

Kris your company quoted me the happiest bud so will be signing up on Friday on renewel day thanks for the others who quoted me

Not a problem sorry I spelt your name wrong lol glad you quoted me happy