Best air intakes , revo, forge, apr, V600??

mike price

Reaction score
hey guys, looking into getting a cold air supply (induction kit) to my car when it arrives, im swaying towards the forge one for its standard looks and the size of the air intake.

Have any of these been tested against eachother to see what are the best gains for bhp and noise.

any help and advice be great

Yep very pleased with mine quality bit of kit to say the least even the packaging is epic !

Easy to fit with improved low end pick up and works incredibly well with the Revo map it pulls incredibly strong from 2k rpm. And did I say it looks gorgeous ?!!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
I removed the ''snow grill / resonator''
And opened up the front of the grill so there is some actual direct feed to the air box.

I've defiantly got more response, stronger pull and some great turbo and induction noise.
For a easily modified oem system, I'm pleased.

Cost effective as it took 30 minutes and no money!

I do plan on getting a revo panel filter.
And that's it.

Reactions: Gazjs
And opened up the front of the grill so there is some actual direct feed to the air box.

I've defiantly got more response, stronger pull and some great turbo and induction noise.

And that's it.

Yes we always advise this mod, especially when running our open intake, however the full carbon intake takes things to the next level in terms of flow both to intake and cooling for engine, as well as looking sexy as...

Reactions: RO65ERS
Yes we always advise this mod, especially when running out open intake, however the full carbon intake takes things to the next level in terms of flow both to intake and cooling for engine, as well as looking sexy as...

If I was going to get a complete intake, without doubt it'd be yours!
But I, whilst this may sound cheap, don't want to fork out much money on the car as I'm only keeping it another year then chopping it in.
My next car I plan to spend money on as I intend to keep it!

However I am going to order the panel filter after easter.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Revo Steve-W

And that's it.

Do you have more details about this mod? Is there a guide anywere or some pictures to help someone to do what you have done?

Im a little confused at what exactly is done?

Thanks

Do you have more details about this mod? Is there a guide anywere or some pictures to help someone to do what you have done?

Im a little confused at what exactly is done?

Thanks

I'm going to take some pictures for you tomorrow. I did have some but I changed phones and deleted the original ones when I did it.
It doesn't take long though so I don't mind taking it apart.

Reactions: Paulmichelle
I'm going to take some pictures for you tomorrow. I did have some but I changed phones and deleted the original ones when I did it.
It doesn't take long though so I don't mind taking it apart.
Thats awesome! Thanks

you have a PM.

excuse the googled images - its very wet in plymouth today (nothing new!)

You couldn't forward me this PM could you mate, I'm also interested in this mod?