Best A4 Black Ed. Lease Deals ?

jq_quint

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Been away from Audi for a while but as my C Class lease expires early next year I've decided to jump into an A4 next.

So my question is anyone know of any better deals than from here:
https://www.cars2buy.co.uk/personal-car-leasing/

Best deal so far is £243 pm for 2 years + £2200 initial.
(10k per annum)

Spec I'm after:
A4 Avant Black Ed. 1.4tfsi Auto

Also - if I went for an Audi Pcp , after the period can I use the value of the car to cover the next package initial payment, then just carry on with new monthly payments on the next motor?? It greaves me to throw away a big initial payment :(

Any advice appreciated...

J

Doubt mine is the best deal but I’m paying £260 a month with £1500 advance for 1.4 BE Avant manual. That is fully maintained so will cover the cost of a service (doubt it will need two) and a new set of tyres.

Thanks for feedback on your deal...

I'm looking at £218 at the moment for 2 yrs with £1960 down... which seems pretty good... but with no maintenance..

Can anyone advise how the Audi deals with after the period? Can I use equity in the car as the down payment for another deal ? Hence avoid another initial payment ??

Thanks for feedback on your deal...

I'm looking at £218 at the moment for 2 yrs with £1960 down... which seems pretty good... but with no maintenance..

Can anyone advise how the Audi deals with after the period? Can I use equity in the car as the down payment for another deal ? Hence avoid another initial payment ??

If you are looking at PCP then yes, but if it’s lease (PCH) then no. With lease you pay your deposit and monthlies and having nothing to show for it at the end of the term and they come and collect the car. You need to find another deposit for the next car or look at a low deposit lease next time e.g. 1 x 23 or 1x 35 etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I prefer an initial payment that is as big as possible if it means the overall deal over the terms is better.

Rolling over from PCP to PCP is often the best way to get shafted due to the opacity this can create.