best A3 ownership moment EVER

quattro1

Reaction score
right so we all know how crappy the weather has been, the past few days ive been taking advantage of the ice and going to a very very big, very remote round about not too far from where i live for a little play!

so today i went for a quick dabble on the way home from work and. as i get onto the road where the round about is, a tatty looking r32 skyline comes from nowhere, overtakes me and drifts around the round about, where there are a few other cars parked up opposite obviously taking it in turns watching/filming eachother! so i hit the round about and did a power slide from hell! did a full circuit of the round about, well the look on these guys faces was absolutely priceless as i drove past, ive got a TQS and its all debadged so just looks like a normal a3 and ive got to say, taking the quattro badges off is the best thing ive done purely because these guys were blatently baffled as to how an a3 could drift! :p

just had to share it with someone as when i got home all shakey and told my girlfriend she couldnt be LESS interested!! lol

Hey, Pretty sure you bought your TQS off me early this year.

How's she going? By the sounds of it, still going well. Saw you fitted an FMIC to the car as well, did that make much difference, did you get remapped after?

ahh was it you!? (your mr's was pregnant at the same time as mine?)

well since i got it ive done the front mount, polybushed the whole car, fitted coilovers and had it remapped 3 weeks ago and its made a huge difference! now all it needs is better brakes and the haldex serviced, still loving it though!

Excellent, glad to see it being looked after. Yes we have a 4 month old now, not quite taught him to use a torque wrench yet, but he'll have one for xmas:)

Hope your Mr's and little one are well.

Must be an awsome car now. it's looking good.

lol funnily enough my daughter was only 4 weeks old when she was sat out watching me swear alot fitting the FMIC! she'll be doing the hard work for me before long!

the front bumper is abit worse for where because some absolute **** poured some sort of stripper on it the night before i was fitting the intercooler but other than that its spot on! looking at getting the roof and bonnet done black in the new year and am going to just pop a standard a3 bumper on there and spray the intercooler black so its abit stealthier! then once ive decided on what brakes to go for, i'll be looking at getting rods and a hybrid!

likewise, hope everythings ok with your family :thumbsup:

horses are the worst, there is literally a whole different language, some of my favorites
'it's not grey it's clearly white'
'aww that horse is so pretty - it's a horse'
'thats not a horse its a pony - really? it looks like a horse'
and finally going out on a 'hack' its just horse riding why call it anything different?
Sorry rant over

horses are the worst, there is literally a whole different language, some of my favorites
'it's not grey it's clearly white'
'aww that horse is so pretty - it's a horse'
'thats not a horse its a pony - really? it looks like a horse'
and finally going out on a 'hack' its just horse riding why call it anything different?
Sorry rant over

Yeah. I go out for a 'hack' on my pushbike sometimes... She doesn't find that too funny....

Yeah. I go out for a 'hack' on my pushbike sometimes... She doesn't find that too funny....

lol, did you know if a horse eats too much grass they get 'laminitus' and can die. What stupid creatures.

haha, too true. Horserider speak in a COMPLETELY different language. A previous girlfriend was a horse mentalist. I swear its a ownership things that attracts them... my horses (****) is bigger then yours. Its a bit beasty.

Nice one for showing the ricer boys up. Did he look like this?

the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-screen-4.jpg

'You're like the Justin Timberlake of Japan'