1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 4k TV's

ScottishA4B9 Nov 28, 2017

1. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

I'm on the look out for a good 4k TV. Having read all the reviews etc, it seems that the decent 4k tvs start at around £2k.

The LG OLED 55C7 and newely released Sony A1 OLED seem to be the best TV's according to every review I have read.

The LG has just been halved in price from £3k to £1499 in Currys. Does anybody have this TV?

2. wolfie138

wolfie138 Active Member

I don't but i have the LG E6V which is stunning. There's a pretty good LG forum [and an OLED forum] over at avforums.com which i would recommend if you want some owners' opinions etc. most of the LG family on the forums there i'ev looked at have very very good reviews.

3. neg

neg Active Member

I've just got this screen, need to get it out the box and on the wall sometime. Was told its the best out there by a few people, brother has the E version too and he loves it.

4. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

I heard the the only difference between the C and E models is that the E has the built in sound bar and they have the same screen.

5. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Lead boot

I’ve got a 55” Sony TV. The unit itself is great! Nice picture, can’t say much about the sound because I have a Sonos Playbar, and there’s a wide range of settings to play with.

The only thing that drives me nuts is the Android platform. It crashes all the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. ColinM

ColinM Member Team Daytona Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've had a Samsung UE55KS8000 Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 55" LED TV for a year. It has a stunning picture. Highly recommended though I guess there is a replacement model out by now.