Bentley alloys

doug.p

Reaction score
Hi

I think I have finally settled on getting a set of the continental gt alloys 5 spoke 19 x 9

Trouble is that I can't find any ! eBay has set with no gyres for 1700 which is way to much really. Anyone know of any more for sale anywhere ?

Also my car has just been lowered on h&r springs, with this in mind, are there any clearance issues I should think about.
With tyre choice what is best ? I do not like stretched gyres so what size should I go for ?

Call Damo at Tyreweb at Ashford Orbital Park , tell him I recommended you. 01233 500444.

Seriously, I know I have posted this before but give him a call, he should be able to answer all your tyre queries.

Called him twice after my last post on here and am still waiting for him to get back to me.....

I know you said you dont like stretched tyres but 215/35/19 are your best bet. Try wheel whores or edition 38

245/35s if you dont want stetch. 215/35s will stretch quite abit over 9j wheels and if you dont like strretch it will look like loads!

You shouldnt, I think Karl is running 245/45s on his 9j rear LMs with no rubbing and he's down 50mm.

i have 215/35s on my 8.5j and its a little stretch but for someone who doesn't like stretch and an extra .5 of an " I dont think he'll be very happy.

Tyrestretch.com - Image Library

Have a look at this link Doug and see what you think.

i'm running 225/35/19 with no problems, 100% i'd say go for that bud.

that tyre stretch guide is perfect
so, looking at that, i would not be happy to go lower than 235/35/19
would i be ok with this setup front and rear with no issues - on h&r springs ???

ok guys
if you are 100% sure
i know the rear is ok, but are you SURE the front is ok ???
i will be spending out c£2k so need to get right
still cant find a set of alloys for sensible money !

yeah that is smaller than audi's standard fit tyres so there will not be a problem with tyres at all, the wheels being 9" wide shouldn't cause you any trouble but if you had any issues it would be there, not with tyres.

what offset are they? ET45?

ok great
now time to beat a seller into submission !
oh - nearly forgot
tyre recommendations and best place to buy

Ive got some bentley cgt 5 spoke on my A4, anythings for sale if the price is right lad ;)

running 235/35/19's

thanks but your are colored , i want alloy color if you get me
any issues on yours with the fronts for clearance ?

thanks but your are colored , i want alloy color if you get me
any issues on yours with the fronts for clearance ?

could change colour easily pal if cash is right, mates got his own bodyshop.

clearance is fine mate but my car is not lowered

how come you have changed your mind on them then ?
i would want them back to alloy
what tyres do you have, at present i am looking at a total for tyres and wheels of £1150

owt to turn a profit lad, but if u can get em for that price go for it, wouldnt be worth my while changing colour for that

ok no worries, i am beating the seller down and have god a really good price on tyres, nearly there with the cost of wheels

good stuff, these bentleys look really smart on the a4 imo, get some pics on soon!

not sorted yet
gotta travel for them so wont be until next weekend

ok will look forward to see how they look mate