Belfast Audi New Model Preview 6th September

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon all. 1st I would like to thank Stewart Beattie, Richard Eakin and Richard Armstrong for the opportunity to be first in the uk to see these new models and for kindly inviting us along to see the new cars
The new q2 and S5 will be in Belfast for 1 day only on September 6th from 1.30 till 7pm if you want to go have a look, just pop in at Belfast Audi
Enjoy:) X

Reactions: ruairi83 and Brennan
Hi Sandra, thanks for letting us know!
I'd like to check out the new S5 :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for letting us know about this @Sandra

Looking forward to seeing the Q2 as its a brand new addition to the range, but also the S5 as its a contender for my next Audi in a year or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff.....interested in seeing the S5 as well.

Will see how I'm fixed with work if I get tidied up early enough I'm planning to head up. Already having to finish up early today which will push the rest of the week as it is, but would love to go down for a look!

Hope you all get a chance to pop
In tomorrow. It's from 1.30 onwards till 7. It's a one day only preview as cars move on to the next preview
dealership

Might nip over to this this afternoon early evening......

Called this afternoon for a quick nosey. The showroom was busy, and it was heavily based around people getting to see the Q2 & S5 - there was only five cars in total within the showroom. One being a beautiful used Sepang Blue RS4!

I took a few pictures, but the only one putting up was a quick inside shot of the S5. With so many people there, the pictures taken of the actually cars had so many people in the way! You can just make out the yellow Q2 in the backround.

IMG 2379

Last edited:
Can't see the pic bud.

I'd be interested to see the used RS4. It could be my old one actually lol. I left it with them a couple of weeks ago when I picked up the RS6. I don't see it on their used car section of their web site though.

Reactions: RyanCudlip
Can't see the pic bud.

I'd be interested to see the used RS4. It could be my old one actually lol. I left it with them a couple of weeks ago when I picked up the RS6. I don't see it on their used car section of their web site though.
I'll try and put up the picture again later when I get onto on my laptop.

It is a beautiful looking RS4 with a contrasting cream interior. It's for sale @ 39k.....it is on Agnews website.

Went to put up the picture again and realized that it shows OK when viewing on a laptop, but not when using your phone/tablet.....strange!

Hopefully anyone else viewing on their laptop can see it?

Unfortunately I didn't get down to see them because of work but very interested in seeing the pics :)

I am annoyed I didnt get down myself, work is so busy! But it does look great in the photos, so I am looking forward to seeing it the showroom!

I re-attached the picture - hopefully is it working now!

Do you not use tapatalk on your phone? It lets you post pics real easily
Do you recommend Tapatalk? I am forever reading people having so many issues using it.