Being cheeky!

Jojo74

Reaction score
I am new to this site!
As a female and a petrol head.... I really get excited whilst sitting at the traffic lights! I either have a white van driver ( no rudeness intended) looking down.... so they are trying to take off before me! I just play with the gear stick! Also females are the worst! Obviously not all! Though here they glance over and keep inching forward! I read the lights and my sexy Audi dude leaves them for dust!
I respect road users. The problem is they don't and have not been taught correctly!
Sorry single chick, really gets excitements in her Audi lol! My patients love it lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and THQuattro
Welcome Jojo74, your driving style sounds good to me, what Audi do you have.

Audi A4 SE TDIE in black. Thank you for contacting me
Regards
Jo

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thank you for replying to my post. Right now I do not know if I am coming or going lol! Job offer etc...this cool site is awesome
Thank you for contacting me
Regards
Jo

Yes I think you are on my wave/Audi length lol! I apologise for disturbing you.
Regards
Jo

Your Audi is gorgeous! My Audi is the 2nd man in my life, my son is the first. I am in love with mine. Health to drive yours!

Hey my Audi dude
I am a Doctor and I work weird hours lol. I am now going to be working 2 weeks each month in Zurich and Lauanne and home in Belfast in 3 hospital's lol. My priority is my son and my Audi so do give me advice lol
Regards
Jo

Hey my Audi dude
I am a Doctor and I work weird hours lol. I am now going to be working 2 weeks each month in Zurich and Lauanne and home in Belfast in 3 hospital's lol. My priority is my son and my Audi so do give me advice lol
Regards
Jo
I find this thread really unusual.

Reactions: 4K and Nilz
Well for you to realise I am not a robot here is my mobile no 07975803821 So I do not ******** ;)

i have worked 18 hours in ER. My Mobile is 07954803821 try. I apologise I typed wrong last time

Well you asked to explain, call my number! I am here

Well I have worked 18 hours my mobile no is 07954803821

Look I do not ********. You have nothing to lose calling me

Actually you should call! I am on this forum as I have always had Audi's

I feel it's because you do not think I am real. I am and always have had Audi's. Look i apologise I have worked 18 hours now chilling. Contacting you lol

This is officially the strangest thing thats happened to me this year. Maybe even longer.

I'm not even sure if this conversation is real.

I'm going to go to sleep now, just in case I'm dreaming.

Reactions: 4K and Keith04
Yes. You've mentioned you're a doctor once or twice and you've given me your number several times. I'm sure you're a nice person but I have no desire to call you.

Call her I'm interested to see where this is going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark_86, Keith04, Sandra and 2 others
42882189b7f3319a7d424efbf5bdbddaef5ea700784919471287a846691e3b82.jpg

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
I not sure what to make of this thread at all. @Jojo74 putting your mobile phone no on a forum is not clever. There are some strange people out there. Also, the forum is classed as social media.

Reactions: Mark_86, Bristle Hound, THQuattro and 3 others
I not sure what to make of this thread at all. @Jojo74 putting your mobile phone no on a forum is not clever. There are some strange people out there. Also, the forum is classed as social media.

Yeah. There are really strange people out there.

I've experienced one or two myself recently.

Reactions: Nilz and RS5 JON