Before and after pics of interior LED upgrade

B5QUAT

Reaction score
Just fitted my interior LED upgrade package this weekend and must say it was £40 well spent, particularly with winter round the corner.

Interior lights are now SO much brighter. The photos don't really do it justice because of the low ambient light and lack of use of flash, but it really is bright in the cabin now. A much clearer white light that also modernises the car a fair bit and dramatically helps light the car up inside.

Would well recommend doing this upgrade.

number plate lights (LHS upgrade RHS OEM)
reglight.jpg

Vanity lights above the mirrors (upgrade vs OEM)
vanitylights.jpg

interior lights with just one upgrade bulb fitted
lightupgrade.jpg

With both the large interior lights done. Map lights were then also changed
lightupgrade2.jpg

Boot lights with just the top one swapped
bootlights.jpg

Then with both done
boolights2.jpg

Footwell light before
footwell1.jpg

and after
footwell2.jpg

I concur with b5squat, I got the same car, same kit. Last night was the first time I went for a night drive, and the illumination is awesome, in fact, it may be too much.!

The biggest noticeable difference to me was the footwell lights...I previously didnt even realise they were there, now I see how cr@ppy the mats look :) (need a clean....)

the map lights and interior light cluster really spits out a ton of light, and with it being white instead of yellow it updates the car quite a lot. Just sitting inside it looks a lot younger now. money well spent indeed.

and by adding the number plate lights, from outside the car also looks a bit younger...nice bright white lights. even the wifey likes 'em

having jus got a A4 tdi Q, do either of you have a link for the items, looks like a £40 well spent.
...... any ideas on the A4 facelift headlights..... i can do better with candles :( :(

having jus got a A4 tdi Q, do either of you have a link for the items, looks like a £40 well spent.
...... any ideas on the A4 facelift headlights..... i can do better with candles :( :(

There is a thread in this section I created, take look and talk to T8ups.

As for your lights, loads of threads on how to fit them, do a quick search.
When you some get a good set of bulbs and they do wonders.

wont catch me highlighting my number plate! :)

got any pics with the interior lens on?