Before and After paintwork S3

AJS

Reaction score
This is my S3 as purchased. Was not happy with stone chipped bonnet and bumper so had it in the bodyshop.

When it was in the bodyshop i had all the bits spraying as i am fussy. So in the end i had both bumpers, bonnet, both sides and the wheels refurfing and coloured. Oh and the front lip spoiler, fog light grills and rear bumper lip spoiler also sprayed to match the wheels.
RESULT

Sprayer is Dereham resprays and his work is outstanding. The wheels look nice, not everyones cup of tea, but i like them.

Looks a good job from what i can see,only thing is if the bumpers match the bodywork everyone will know its had paint work because even from the factory they are out:laugh:

I can make them bigger, LOL.
Wheels are in Honda Volcano Grey, the bodyshop let me play around with the colour chips and i picked this one out. This colour, trust me, is in Acrylic and about twice the cost of normal paint, ah well.
If you need some paint doing i can recommend these people, Dereham Resprays 01362 697832, ask for Bob or his son Steve who does the spraying. They are 100% top quality. I have used them, just look at my S3, well pleased.

lookin nice mate!! mad how different it looks with a golss effect on the diffuser part of rear bumper... i liiikkkeee :cool: