Been To Jabba, heres a piccie

Brab3r

Reaction score
Recently been to Jabba, and had some wietec coilovers fitted along with a uprated haldex controller and a miltek exhaust, also had a service, new cambelt, new water pump all that stuff, aswell as having my map looked at and smooted out as boost was coming in abit harsh.

just thought id put up a pic, it is quite low and im not sure if ill be keeping it quite that low:D

Enjoy

Brab3r

dsc00374ho5.jpg

my.php

wow, that must of been megabux! looks good, any pics of the milltek?

Recently been to Jabba, and had some wietec coilovers fitted along with a uprated haldex controller and a miltek exhaust, also had a service, new cambelt, new water pump all that stuff, aswell as having my map looked at and smooted out as boost was coming in abit harsh.

just thought id put up a pic, it is quite low and im not sure if ill be keeping it quite that low:D

Enjoy

Brab3r

dsc00374ho5.jpg

my.php

Looks nice mate, i'm like your wheels too.......

nice to see my old car still going strong.

Guessing that wasnt taken outside Jabba? If it was then there is a J.B.Systems in the background... perhapse a front for JBS Performance to spy on Jabba? lol

Like the wheels, sits a bit low for me but Im not a huge one for low cars

Why be so serious?!

Because of the friendly banter that goes on on here with the Revo/CC/MTM maps etc

Dont take it to heart...

You know you can get in some trouble for that?!

Have you ever had a CC, MTM or Revo remap?

Mike

Yes Mike I do have an MTM map, as well as the BT kit to boot. And I have test driven a few Revo/CC/GIAC etc cars prior to buying mine

Chill out, Voorhees and Jojo along with 1animal1 and a few others have seen the funny side of my signature

Im not to worried about the trouble, the amount of times Ive been up in court for hillarious signatures is amazing, the Judge just knows me as "The Grath-Miester General" now lol

Yes Mike I do have an MTM map, as well as the BT kit to boot. And I have test driven a few Revo/CC/GIAC etc cars prior to buying mine

Chill out, Voorhees and Jojo along with 1animal1 and a few others have seen the funny side of my signature

Im not to worried about the trouble, the amount of times Ive been up in court for hillarious signatures is amazing, the Judge just knows me as "The Grath-Miester General" now lol

:sign_omg:
Ryan.........................................quality

:applaus::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Things slow at JBS maybe.....? Too much time on their hands.....!?!? LOLOLOL

funny enough, the J.B.Systems im parked out side isnt JBS just a coincidence, its actually parked outside my work.

Yep Ryanc, still going stong a few probz here and there but nothing major.

It was fairly costly yes:( especially as i may not be able to keep the car:(

Grath's im having it raised up abit slightly soon as it is abit low for me and i keep catchin the bottom on things and i fear for the sump:p

ill get a sound/driveby vid up soon see wat u guys think sound wise, can hear the turbo sucking now and then too:D

Brab3r

I think the lad who bought it off me had a few bits and bobs done.hope your able to keep it.