1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift Been, gone, back again.

Jcbmally May 14, 2018

1. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Audi S3 quattro Sportback S tronic

Well I've finally bit the bullet and I am moving on from the A4 B9.
    I have had 2 x B9's and they have been great cars, but I wanted something a bit more fun so I am returning to an A3, but in S3 Sportback form. :rockwoot:

Been a lot of back and forth with the dealer and we finally agreed on a deal that was acceptable. Picking it up Wednesday 16th May and will post some pics accordingly.

AudiNutta, RS4B5, lucaslfc and 7 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 S tronic

Spec/Colour :)? Only a couple of days away :D

Jcbmally likes this.
  4. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Audi S3 quattro Sportback S tronic

I was offered this car a week or two ago but have played hard ball for a better discount (shout out to @jassyo06). Bit of a weird option list I know but it was under budget.
    MY18 -White S3, S/S seats, privacy, red callipers, folding mirrors, parking plus, high beam assist, split-folding rear seat bench and rear side airbags. Full tank of fuel, £45 cleaning kit from the display box and 2 x free services. So happy enough.

5. Jcbmally

I am attempting to remain composed in front of the wife,,,,,, but inside I'm twelve again.:racer:

6. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Awesome mate well done but knew ye couldn't resist lol 16th what day is that lol
    Ye lose track of time on holiday lol

Sandra and Jcbmally like this.
  7. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Man up....... Really pleased for ya mate

MattSedg, Sandra and Jcbmally like this.
  8. Jcbmally

Haha, Wednesday, are you pished already mate !!!

Sandra and jassyo06 like this.
  9. Jcbmally

Cheers bud, from this point forward I will consider my new S3 way better than yours :whistle2:,,,, I WISH :respekt:

Sandra and jassyo06 like this.
  10. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 S tronic

Nice, and hey a couple of free services is worth enough in itself haha.

jassyo06 and Jcbmally like this.
  11. jassyo06

Stone Cold sober mate don't drink booze on holiday although the Mrs tanned a bottle of champagne whilst getting a tan today lol so she makes up for my abstinence lol

12. Avatar

13. jassyo06

They're all the same mate and yours is newer lol
    But then again l will get the all new A3 before you lol

Jcbmally likes this.
  14. Jcbmally

Haha, Touché my friend, let me know when yours is for sale and I might take a punt :friends:

jassyo06 likes this.
  15. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator MQB Platform

@Jcbmally - Nice 1 mate ! :thumbs up:
    Great spec. Is the white ibis or glacier?
    Don't forget the collection pic's ;)

Jcbmally likes this.
  16. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Congrats mate :thumbs up:
    Looking forward to seeing pics etc TOMORROW :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Jcbmally and jassyo06 like this.
  17. lucaslfc

lucaslfc Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S3 quattro Coupe Manual

surely thats gotta be a criminal offence mukka! :scared2::help:

18. Jcbmally

Thanks BH (and for the info, ;) !) boring old Ibis white mate but happy enough. Couldn't afford them fancy Voodoo colours :haudrauf:

Bristle Hound and jassyo06 like this.
  19. jassyo06

Well they're a reason for that.... . Eh....??? . Its known as Car Jumping
    2 B9s ffs lol

AudiNutta and Jcbmally like this.
  20. BarryG79

BarryG79 Well-Known Member Team Ibis Audi S3 Audi A3 quattro Sportback DSG

Nothing wrong with Ibis mate!

Congrats on the new motor, will keep an eye out for the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi Bairn and Jcbmally like this.
  21. lucaslfc

lucaslfc Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S3 quattro Coupe Manual

Look forward to the pics. Sleepless night before picking up the new beast lol.

Jcbmally likes this.
  22. Bristle Hound

Jcbmally likes this.
  23. Jcbmally

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: yes yes, but hopefully me jumping is finished.

jassyo06 likes this.
  24. Jcbmally

25. Jcbmally

Cheers guys, early-ish night and I will be refreshed for the handover tomorrow. Will post pics soon after collection.

BarryG79, Bristle Hound and jassyo06 like this.
  26. jassyo06

Haw bawbag have a most excellent collection day..... . You'll love the S3... . Gearbox is awesome... .. am off down to the pool te catch a few rays and some diet Cokes lol

Jcbmally and BarryG79 like this.
  27. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

My last car, S5, was Ibis. I liked it and it cleaned up well too, although winter didn't make it look good but what colour does in our climate.

Today's the day! :thumbs up:

28. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

Great minds think alike ;-)

Nice bit of Lanzarote sun!!! I’m guessing you’re somewhere more exotic.....

[​IMG]

29. jassyo06

Was there about 24 years mate liked it a lot very nice island would actually say its the best out of the canary Islands
    I am in Turkey not exotic but the hotel is akin to a fully loaded RS3 lol DSC_0349.JPG

30. Jcbmally

Alrighty then, so first impressions are, brilliant, refined, smooth, comfortable and very quick (remember I had diesels), pictures !!!!! how the hell do I reduced the size of a jpeg picture ??.All sorted, thank **** for Google.
    S3.1.jpg S3.1..jpg S3..jpg S3...jpg S3.......jpg S3....jpg S3.....jpg S3......jpg S3.........jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  31. Jcbmally

Jammy git.

jassyo06 likes this.
  32. jassyo06

Yeah photos are a problem on here now as they only allow a certain mb size mate l have to severely cut the size of my photos in my phones editor

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Jcbmally likes this.
  33. Avatar

34. Jcbmally

Sorted pal, resized in "paint" (windows).

jassyo06 likes this.
  35. lucaslfc

Looks pukka mate! Congrats an enjoy:)

Jcbmally likes this.
  36. jassyo06

So that's why you mentioned HHA... . In that other thread lol
    Car looks bloody sexy for white actually the S3 sportback looks stunning in white not so much on a saloon cracking spec as well actually who needs more

Jcbmally likes this.
  37. Jcbmally

Cheers Buddy, HHA was free !, there is always room for few more specs but I'm happy with what I have got. Everybody goes on about "step up in quality" for the A4 B9 but I don't see it, in fact wife prefers the interior on the S3.
    I'll get it run in over the next few weeks (touring Cairngorms etc next week) but pleased I FINNALY made the jump. :thumbs up:

Audi Bairn and jassyo06 like this.
  38. Jcbmally

I've edited the pics slightly (look brighter) and put them in the "Post pics" section.

jassyo06 likes this.
  39. Jcbmally

Jeez, I need to go back to English school to learn how to spell finally (FINNALY wtf !)

Audi Bairn and jassyo06 like this.
  40. Bristle Hound

@Jcbmally - S3 SB looks fab mate ! Congrats ! :thumbs up:
    Like others have said the SB suits ibis white

Audi Bairn and Jcbmally like this.
  41. Jcbmally

Cheers BH, white must do something to the old grey mater, washed it already lol.

42. BarryG79

BarryG79 Well-Known Member Team Ibis Audi S3 Audi A3 quattro Sportback DSG

Sorry don’t like it!

Ibis twins

[​IMG]

43. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Well-Known Member Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Sportback

It is a nice place just windy!

We have been to Lanzarote twice this year so far, will be in Tenerife in a month with my parents... regular visitors to the canaries haha! Haven’t ventured outside of Spain for years.

Hotel looks great in Turkey, they always do.. location that puts us off with the world as it is.

Anyway, back to the OP’s thread... car looks awesome, love a white 8V :D

Jcbmally likes this.