Beautiful face or beautiful body???

Choose one....

• Total voters
I had a Mrs with a cracking body but a set of bug eyes :(

The 32FF's made me stay in there though

Now i've got the best of both worlds :)

You mean a set of bug eyes on the 32FF's?

lmfao, you dont have time for hatered, you should be busy keepin ya witts about ya, ready for the next prank !!!!!!!

Darn it,i thought this might be a poll with pics to comment on e.g is it a beautiful body or beautiful face? I guess that makes me a perv then?!

Ok...call me shallow,but i'll have both please....well if i have to spend the rest of my life with her,why compromise!!

I'm with jojo on this, as IMHO, Sarah's A3 has the personality, the looks and a heavenly body....AND she is into car modding and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty...

dc28815a.jpg

Last edited:
You dont l;ook at the mantle piece when you're stoking the fire...

Or have I missed the point ;)

Good face or good body ??

she will have neither in 20 years anyway ...

You dont l;ook at the mantle piece when you're stoking the fire...

Or have I missed the point ;)

You dont look at the clock when dusting the mantle piece and poking the fire actually ;)

Could it not be some age well with time like a fine wine!!! They are full bodied and still fruity lol

Hmm... That's a thinker.. Obviously I have both, or rather my girlfriend does..

But I am thinking - body.... No, wait... Face.. Erm, body??? Oh hell.. I have no idea.

Guess it all depends on what you're doing, when and where! eg. what's more important at night, in bed with the lights off; as opposed to, when you're meeting the parents or at a social function?

Ya see where I'm going.

Guess it all depends on what you're doing, when and where! eg. what's more important at night, in bed with the lights off; as opposed to, when you're meeting the parents or at a social function?

Ya see where I'm going.

lol, why do the lights have to be off???? haa haa! So it doesnt make much difference!

If you like someone does it matter about their 'negative' points!?

But they say safe sex is burying their head into the pillow harder!

any close ups of ya jugs then sar'z.....lol the pic doesnt need to be bigger just crop the jugs in photoshop and deploy ..lmfao

any close ups of ya jugs then sar'z.....lol the pic doesnt need to be bigger just crop the jugs in photoshop and deploy ..lmfao

lol, but how would you know they were mine???? lol (oh and ive loads of pics of them thanks!!)

And how about a car with a beautiful engine, or with a beautiful body :)

yes !! cans cans cans cans cans ....dont ya love em

thanks for the pm sarah and i can truly say lad's holy smoke !! tight figure you got there .. and a fair pair to ..lol