Found Be aware!! User Smith007 SCAM!

Marky79

Reaction score
Just a warning if this guy is contacting you, Smith007

He is sending emails for WTB threads, asking you to email some tyrell guy away from the site. BEWARE.

He mailed/inboxed me this -

I purchased some parts from Rich some days ago and S3 8P 2.0 TFSI Upgraded HPFP is among the parts he showed me that he wanted to part out with. Maybe you should contact him to know if it is still available.. His email is williamsrichard638@aol.com

Reactions: Marky79
Yeah I got one last night. Blocked him straight away. New user as of yesterday, no posts before, clearly not legit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

He mailed/inboxed me this -

I purchased some parts from Rich some days ago and S3 8P 2.0 TFSI Upgraded HPFP is among the parts he showed me that he wanted to part out with. Maybe you should contact him to know if it is still available.. His email is williamsrichard638@aol.com
I got this.

purchased some parts from Tyrell some days ago and ASR BULL-X for a PFL RS3 is among the parts he showed me that he wanted to part out with. Maybe you should contact him to know if it is still available.. His email is tyrellforreal@aol.com

@Sandra is aware of this, I had a similar thing recently and also a while ago when I posted. Just be very weary when a brand new user approaches you on here, most likely it's a scam. Sad times we live in...

I got exactly the same regarding a FMIC. Seemed very fishy and very cheap for what it was.

Scum bag, I gone done over the other month by one on here. I was so naive and I’m still kicking myself now, I lost out on £100.

Scum bag, I gone done over the other month by one on here. I was so naive and I’m still kicking myself now, I lost out on £100.
I got done by someone too. Dont kn ow how these people sleep.

Last edited:
Can we not block new users from PM'ing people, so need x (20 ish)amount of posts before they can PM members. I've had this on other forums and it's never been a problem. Too many scumbags around and forums can be prime hunting grounds!

Reactions: Sandra
Can we not block new users from PM'ing people, so need x (20 ish)amount of posts before they can PM members. I've had this on other forums and it's never been a problem. Too many scumbags around and forums can be prime hunting grounds!
I will look at that now . Hope you all well. :)

Reactions: B5NUT and Marky79
Thanks Sandra, doing well. you and your family are well.

also had the same message last night,
User doesn't exist anylonger.

Very good idea, it will cut most of them trying to get anything out of us. :redrs4: