BCS Powervalve trip :)

welshy_a4

Reaction score
Well after owning the car for 11 Months, remapping it 9 months after ownership I have decided to pull the trigger and put a deposit down with Nige from BCS.
Going up early Thursday morning will update with my review of the system, I’m pretty confident I won’t be disappointed as after days of research I did not see one bad comment.
Bring on the boost ....

Reactions: Rob2k68
BCS mate is just pure quality, you will love your drive home.

Reactions: welshy_a4 and Rob2k68
i've been undecided whether to get the BCS res delete or just get my local, trusted, mechanic to put some pipe in........

am guessing you're getting a bit more than just a res delete??

Let us know how you get on mate - try and get under and take some pics too ;o)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: welshy_a4
i've been undecided whether to get the BCS res delete or just get my local, trusted, mechanic to put some pipe in........

am guessing you're getting a bit more than just a res delete??

I have done a lot of research in regards to BCS and from what I read the res delete is worth the money. I can’t speak from experience as I don’t have one fitte, but what experience I have had dealing with Nige in regards to my build and facilitating my needs is I can’t say a bad word and in fact is a hell of a lot more helpful than other companies I deal with.

Reactions: MattSedg
Let us know how you get on mate - try and get under and take some pics too ;o)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will do mate leaving about 05:30 Thursday. Will capture some decent pictures if possible. Will also get some videos :racer:

Hi Gareth
it was great to meet up yesterday for the full turbo back Powervalve exhaust install.
As promised here are the images that I took...
Cheers
Nige

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Reactions: haywoon, THQuattro, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Wowsers that looks quality!!!

How’s she sound ?

Wowsers that looks quality!!!

How’s she sound ?

It’s really impressive in terms of what I wanted to achieve. Due to my partner using the car as a daily, I wanted the car to sound non intrusive when driving normally around town etc. But when you put your foot down and boost kicks in the valves open and that’s when you get the sound which I felt the car was missing.
Being I had the 200 cell cat I also find it picks up a little quicker as well. Haven’t had it dyno’d previously so can’t quote bhp figures but it sounds quicker :thumbs up:
I will upload videos when I get the opportunity

Reactions: Rob2k68, THQuattro and lucaslfc
That’s clip does not do the system justice with all the background noise.. I will try and sort out a better video when I get chance

Reactions: oli356 and BCS Nige
That system looks superb. Glad you’re pleased with it.

Reactions: welshy_a4 and BCS Nige