1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bcs powervalve experience s3

johnbev May 14, 2016

1. johnbev

johnbev Registered User

Well after much deliberation I decided for the full powervalve system with the Oem style pipes.
    After reading many reviews on here.
    I must say I've not met a more knowledgable and friendly team before and would strongly recommend powervalve.
    The car has lost a lot of in car noise at low throttle, cruising speeds.
    However under load it's quite loud, but not so inside the car unless the windows are down.
    Only when I was demonstrated a drive by is it really noticeable and puts a bit of a grin on your face
    Car does now seem a little more eager to pull away, it feels free somehow, like the handbrake was on a notch before? Early days only fitted Friday and no dashboard lights as yet
    Anyway I'm revo stage one currently, and a panel filter and at this moment no plans to have an induction kit as I prefer quiet under the bonnet ( I'm 47)

Very impressed customer and well worth journey for the expert fitting

leshkin, kash_v, Sandra and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Strell

Strell Registered User

Never hear a bad word about BCS
    Just a shame they do cost so much money (for me at least)

4. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Very good choice to use BCS,Dave and Nige top guys .

5. Craig-P

Craig-P Registered User

As said already, BCS are fantastic.

All the guy's are friendly, and there work is brilliant. The products are top quality aswell I'm very happy with mine :)

6. Smirky

Smirky Registered User

Over the moon with my bcs had it about 9 months with my ceramic black tips it looks like a dirty oem system takes people by surprise when I get on boost