BBS wheels are on

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I got the BBS's fitted with a nice set of Yoko Parada spec 2's.
Direct fitment no spigots needed only problem i had was the new bols were a few mm too long so a quick grind fixed that;)

It looks like a different car now, just waiting for the BBS caps for the wheel centres to arrive now

bbs003.jpg

bbs002.jpg

bbs001.jpg

Looking good, Mark.

Could have at least dried the car, before taking pictures! :laugh:

think it will awesome once the car is clean, looks more meatier:eyebrows:

The car is blooding stinking, as she has done over a thousand miles this week. Alpinehead picked up his wheels and they were absolutly stinking. (Sorry G)

As soon as the A3 comes back from being painted i am gonna stick the FMIC, the electric fan, the exhaust manifold and racelogic traction control .

I am so looking forward to it all

look good fella. I have just put mine on so will get some shots soon, where have you bought the centre caps from? Mine were pretty tough to get out!

cheers

i gotta say cheers to mark... yes the wheels were stinking filthy but i dont care!!! cheers for letting me have a drive of your car that thing is stupid quick skyline mincer!!

nice 1 geeza!

Hate to be negative but i really don't think they suit it. Look too small.

The retail on these whells is £197 each.....GULP!!!

They are growing on me, so i will stick with them i think until some decent priced CH's become available

To be honest, I prefer the B7 RS4 reps.

The inward-curving spokes on the BBS's make them seem too small.

Both of them look good Mark, maybe see if you can get used to them, and if not, its time for a change again :)

not so sure getting rid of the RS4 rims was a wise idea although they don't look bad I just think your old rim's looked better.

Good for the price, but the design of them does seem to make look small IMO. Keep saving for a set of CH's - Thats what I'm doing!

i think they are different that other wheels, cheaper than I was going to spend on reps and are genuine BBS plus lighter than my old reps - steering is also noticeable lighter

so for me I am pleased with them, hell if you really don't like them then no big deal - they were v cheap for a decent wheel!