BBS Speedlines 18"

Henry1302

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined as I'm swapping my beloved R32 for a sensible diesel A3 at the end of the week and have always found forums a great knowledge base.

My question is regarding the 18" BBS speedlines (I think thats what they are) that are on the car at the moment. How much do they usually sell for in reasonable condition (Couple of scuffs) with/without tyres as I'm not a big fan of them and plan on swapping relatively soon.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Henry

The 18s are pescaras, the 19s are speedlines, the two piece splits. And ive seen refurbed sets go for around 650. They're 400 odd quid each plus vat from audi

P.s they're quite rare on audis so i'd think carefully about selling them

Hi all,

Just joined as I'm swapping my beloved R32 for a sensible diesel A3 at the end of the week and have always found forums a great knowledge base.

My question is regarding the 18" BBS speedlines (I think thats what they are) that are on the car at the moment. How much do they usually sell for in reasonable condition (Couple of scuffs) with/without tyres as I'm not a big fan of them and plan on swapping relatively soon.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Henry

If your thinking of selling i might be interested!!

This is the car (Sorry for the poor image quality its just the advert picture) are these the pascera's? as i thought pascera's were the standard ed30 wheels
A3

These are the same as mine, Audi told me they were over £900 each. I got mine refurbished by Lepsons for just under £700, expensive, but pretty damn fine job. They are expensive to do because they are two piece and because they are "chrome" paint. Just turned up with the car, left it,, came back a couple of days later and collected. If you start taking wheels and tyres off and go for cheap paint the price drops.

Cheers for the replies, looks like I've got a set of gems under the car........ still don't like them but it looks like i should be able to make my wheel budget quite a bit larger than I was anticipating, I'm thinking a set of 18" BBS CH-R's in gunmetal will set the car off nicely. I'm not planning on getting them refurbed before I sell them and I will be happy enough to leave the tyres on as from what I can remember they are a bit of a miss-match anyway. So bottom line i should be looking for at least £550 in their current condition??

Last edited:
Im sure u could find someone who'd swap for some real pescaras (vag version of CH) i would if my car wasnt going soon.

that could be a good call, where abouts do i post a thread for swaps? in the classifieds?