BBS/Speedline 19" splitrims

gynads

Reaction score
Been looking for wheels for ages now, sick to death of looking! wanted LM's but reps seem toss. Settled for CK's as they look really nice, but been done to death for the money they cost. I have been offered a set of the above wheels BBS/speedlines gen Audi, without tyres for £540 delivered. Seen a few on S3's and think they will suit my Sprint blue

Does this seem like a reasonable price?

EDIT: just double checked and the advert says Sline style , are these reps? (click link below)

19" AUDI S-LINE style wheels Silver/polished lip - - eBay (item 160475324189 end time Oct-30-10 04:37:02 PDT)

Cheers

Yep they are reps.... Can get originals one for not a massive increase in price.

Lovely wheels imo...

I think thats a tad expencive for just wheels I've seen wheel and tyre packs for that price.

I would ring some scrap yards....... I'm sure you could get some cheaper than both that have been posted.

Yeah I'll try edition, they do seem a bit steep.

Best wheels for an A3 I reckon. Pain in the backside to keep clean though, take ages to do round the bolts etc

I'll be looking to sell mine in about six months time (when I've got my feet under the new desk of my new job at veedub).

To be honest ?....they are a pain in the butt to keep clean, as Lee_R has said. But they do look okay <hovering hand>....nothing spectacular in my opinion, but okay.

i really like them in the 19" just noticed there some are ET48 and some ET43, would it be worth looking for the ET48 ones? less rubbing issues?

You car is red, and you've got Black grille. So you could go black/red? Or all black?

DSC04658800x600.jpg

DSC04468800x600.jpg

DSC04431800x600.jpg

NimbusTT-R4.jpg

NormskiCaddy4-1.jpg

BBSRS861s19s.jpg

Mk5onBBSRS861.jpg

WhiteMK5on19inchBBS-1.jpg

SilverMK4onBBSRS681s.jpg

yeah there's a pair of those caddy's rocking BBS 19s the other ones white they look awesome in the flesh!

^^ are those lips on the Speedlines polished ?.....it does make the wheel more 'interesting' in my opinion. You've started me wondering whether I should get rid off mine next Year, or simply get them resprayed. If I do get them resprayed, the next question would be 'what would look good on a Red Sportback ?'

They're just highly polished yes, but both sets are 19"s there dude.

Aha, I see. I'm not sure whether I could go to 19's on mine to be honest....I'd still like to keep my spinal cord...lol

Your preconceptions of 19"s are all wrong my friend, I'll take you out in my car, and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

You're probably right. It would seem weird though changing from Speedline 18's to Speedline 19's

I've got 18" and 19" speedlines although i am tempted to sell the 18" and get something thats not a split rim for daily driving