BBS/Speedline 19" splitrims

gynads

Been looking for wheels for ages now, sick to death of looking! wanted LM's but reps seem toss. Settled for CK's as they look really nice, but been done to death for the money they cost. I have been offered a set of the above wheels BBS/speedlines gen Audi, without tyres for £540 delivered. Seen a few on S3's and think they will suit my Sprint blue

Does this seem like a reasonable price?

EDIT: just double checked and the advert says Sline style , are these reps? (click link below)

19" AUDI S-LINE style wheels Silver/polished lip - - eBay (item 160475324189 end time Oct-30-10 04:37:02 PDT)

Cheers

edition

Yep they are reps.... Can get originals one for not a massive increase in price.

Lovely wheels imo...

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
I think thats a tad expencive for just wheels I've seen wheel and tyre packs for that price.

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
yep they are reps

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Nath has a set for sale!! member name N8

S3RYE

Interior Next!!

edition

I would ring some scrap yards....... I'm sure you could get some cheaper than both that have been posted.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Mine are BBS 19x8.5 et43 all round, can do them fully refurbed at £1050.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Hes relisted them.

Lee_R

Best wheels for an A3 I reckon. Pain in the backside to keep clean though, take ages to do round the bolts etc

Kriminal

I'll be looking to sell mine in about six months time (when I've got my feet under the new desk of my new job at veedub).

To be honest ?....they are a pain in the butt to keep clean, as Lee_R has said. But they do look okay <hovering hand>....nothing spectacular in my opinion, but okay.

Smoothie

i really like them in the 19" just noticed there some are ET48 and some ET43, would it be worth looking for the ET48 ones? less rubbing issues?

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
You need to go 215 on ET48 or 43 to avoid rubbing issues, AS I keep telling you :ninja: :laugh:

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Yes you will have issues, listen to me and you'll be fine.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Good lad smoothie, Irish ftw.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
You car is red, and you've got Black grille. So you could go black/red? Or all black?

DSC04658800x600.jpg

DSC04468800x600.jpg

DSC04431800x600.jpg

NimbusTT-R4.jpg

NormskiCaddy4-1.jpg

BBSRS861s19s.jpg

Mk5onBBSRS861.jpg

WhiteMK5on19inchBBS-1.jpg

SilverMK4onBBSRS681s.jpg

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
yeah there's a pair of those caddy's rocking BBS 19s the other ones white they look awesome in the flesh!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Theres loads of caddys rockin splits now.

Kriminal

^^ are those lips on the Speedlines polished ?.....it does make the wheel more 'interesting' in my opinion. You've started me wondering whether I should get rid off mine next Year, or simply get them resprayed. If I do get them resprayed, the next question would be 'what would look good on a Red Sportback ?'

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
They're just highly polished yes, but both sets are 19"s there dude.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Your preconceptions of 19"s are all wrong my friend, I'll take you out in my car, and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

Kriminal

Your preconceptions of 19"s are all wrong my friend, I'll take you out in my car, and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

You're probably right. It would seem weird though changing from Speedline 18's to Speedline 19's

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
I've got 18" and 19" speedlines although i am tempted to sell the 18" and get something thats not a split rim for daily driving

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Sounds like a good move, ask your wife, love "does an inch make all that much difference" :ninja:

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
:ninja::wub:

gynads

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Those are the ones I'm selling

grantyboy83

Get your hand in your pocket and get some decent rims Adam ya tight fisted c**t haha