BBS CH's on a silver A3 8p

Hector8

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting these alloys but iv only ever seen them on darker cars, has anyone gots pictures of them on a silver audi so I can see if they look the part or not.Thinking about getting 19" btw.
other advice would be welcomed also!

best posting in the a3 section mate but, i have 19" bbs ch on my 8P

BBS no longer make the CH wheel so you are going to have to do a bit of shopping and phoning about as well as ebay for a set!

i have my car lowered on fk coilovers 25mm all round and the ride comfort is grand on 235/35/19 tyres

the wheels would still look well on a silver car - click the link below in my sig for a closer look

what remap did you get??

vspire serial programme!local rally tuner.
Your cars looking well mate, i think i seen you at the port the last time i was there.I had apex springs in for a while and took them out the other week.back roads are a nightmare. So i was thinking bout going down the suspension kit route or even a set of eibach sportlines(heard the are a good job).

Just in the mood to change wheels,you know the feeling?:uhm:

come to think of it mate i think i remember seeing you too lol didnt even realise you were from these shores!

log onto www.reallymeansounds.com/forum its NI's top car enthusiast site with over 5000 members - has loads of info ad gives great advice!

Im on it!never really use it much tho,lack of audis.Im mainly seen on tyresmoke.net, I think theres alot of guys here on it too.sure next time I see you we can have a good old A3 yarn

no probs mate - i will probably be down the port again on sunday so give me a flash if you are there :D