Bbs Ch's 18's Or 19's?????

18's or 19's

• Total voters

armstrong_21490

Reaction score
I am looking to get a new set of alloys for my s3 and was swaying towards a set of BBS CH's. Only problem is I don't know what size I should go for. What is everyones thoughts 18's or 19's

I run 19" BBS CK's on mine and I have felt zero difference between them and the standard 18" rims. BBS have a sale on at the minute so if you want a price for either 18 or 19" rims then let me know

Reactions: grchmason
I run 19" BBS CK's on mine and I have felt zero difference between them and the standard 18" rims. BBS have a sale on at the minute so if you want a price for either 18 or 19" rims then let me know

Ditto Totally agree! Not to mention the look of 19's just look so suited like RS3 came standard with them!

18s look superb when spaced out right and the cars sitting right .

I have had my 19s for nearly 2 years now commuting 60 miles a day and never noticed the difference over the 18s that were on it.
They are now up to swaps in the classifieds, as I'm selling the car soon.

My BBS CK's in 19's made my car feel better than when it was on the stock 18's.... Placebo probably :p

Could you pm me some price for both sizes please bud.

I have had my 19s for nearly 2 years now commuting 60 miles a day and never noticed the difference over the 18s that were on it.

Your a little bit far away from me bud. Around 430 miles away :(

mine on 18s

246km0x.jpg

Reactions: lafa3ro and Ron burgundy
I got a set of 5 18" 8j Chs up for sale with tyres if interested

Oh shame to sell the 3.2 what you upgrading to? Also what discs do you have noticed they were drilled

Oh shame to sell the 3.2 what you upgrading to? Also what discs do you have noticed they were drilled
they are the kinetic ones you find on ebay. Been fantastic, no quality. Issues at all.
I've given up on cars for now and have back into my mountain biking, I'm looking at something sensible next, not sure what though.

they are the kinetic ones you find on ebay. Been fantastic, no quality. Issues at all.
I've given up on cars for now and have back into my mountain biking, I'm looking at something sensible next, not sure what though.
I was looking to buy those discs so you helped me make my mind up, mount bike reducing your carbon footprint then ha

I've had no issues what so ever! When you buy them, check out the 3.2 eos ones as they had the same part number but where cheaper.

Reactions: discostu49
I'm on 19s bbs look awesome mine does catch slightly on back at times though

BBS CK 011
18"x8", offset ET44

Continental Tires DWS06
225/40/18

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 114
:busted cop:5 years old thread:respekt:

Reactions: iKhmaiFoSho