BBS CH or MTM BIMOTO

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Not sure which ones to go for either bbs CH black eddition or MTM Bimoto Titan finish with black inserts i like both but just not sure which ones to go for. what do you guys recomend...?

I'd go CH - I've heard that the MTM alloys are very heavy!

Niether lol..

The new (ish) BBS RE is modern looking version of the CH and IMO looks awesome!!!

bbs_re_dblk_ci3_l.jpg

Jonny

thats what i was worried about. looks like ch it is..

I was thinking CH aswell. Just dunno where to get the best price yet...

I'd go CH those new BBS rims look like the old CH style as fitted to the anni mkIV golf.

For best prices when I looked Philip of PW motorsport (advertises on here) came up trumps.

J.

The MTM's (made by BBS for MTM) have started looking a little old in my opinion. Nice looking wheels though. By all accounts they're very heavy and due to the design they are prone to buckling.
Go for the CH's, can't go wrong really can you.

Those BBS RE look good though!

CHs dont seem to have dated at all, probably never will.

Like the old BBS `Crosswire` design and AZEV `A` which still look cool.

RE do look nice but i think im gonna go for the ch as i wanna go black on my wheels and the stainless steel strip look really good.

Black edition does look really good, didn't notice that in your original post to be honest, 19" too!

Looking forward to seeing them on an S3, oh and get it lowered too!!! :)

On H n R springs and currently on 20" S8 wheels that are practically new but just a bit big for me so hopefully will look nice with 19" ...

19" BBS CH Black will look amazing on your car.I saw them on a Golf GTI a few weeks ago.

Just get the right "et" on them. They do them in 8x19 et50

Ahh so you bought that car!!

Looks a great spec but I agree with the wheels, it looked like a monster truck!

Niether lol..

The new (ish) BBS RE is modern looking version of the CH and IMO looks awesome!!!

bbs_re_dblk_ci3_l.jpg

Jonny

gorgeous rims them in either black or anthrcite with a red lip would look awsome

jonnyc were did you get ur front grille from if you dont mind me asking? as i wanted to go black but the oem grille is very pricey.

I came to a deal with another member on here, he wanted the black grille with the chrome from the OEM grille and I was after the anthracite grille with the black parts from the optics grille..

What are you after?

im after the optic grille as i want to go for a more aggressive look and hopefully tint my front headlights too like Rabbit222 has done.

Ah ok cool, I think your best bet is Audi unless you are ok to wait for one to come up, alternatively buy an OEM grille and go a bit custom with it..

I like them both, but after having CH's on my previous two cars, I wanted a change, and Im really pleased with the MTM's - No buckling issues yet either

We have very similar mods - wheels, exhaust, intake - What map are you running? Has your's been lowered?

S6300799.jpg

S6300800.jpg

Both ur cars look amazing with the MTM i really do like them but was just a bit put off by the strengh of the wheel... but too late anyway ive orederd the CH yesterday and i should get them buy net week...:yahoo:

i have just got rid of my bbs ch's and bought a set of mtms,im so happy!

Oli, Milltek cat back full system, carbonspeed CAI, pipercross air filter, superchip, 328.5 bhp, H&R 25mm lowering springs, 19" Satin black MTM's, Privacy tints, heavy right foot!!

now dont they look sweet......

Humm...

Having already had the BBS CH on my old car... i was hoping to go for MTM's are they really that weak?

the other options i had were the 19 a6 20 spoke wheels and the sportec's but not sure about them on a met black sportback