BBS CH 19" wheel exchange

A5GUR

Reaction score
I am offering this rare opportunity to swap some 18" standard s3 wheels for some 19" bbs ch's with Toyo T1-R tyres. The tyres have covered less than 5k miles. The standard S3 wheels need to be in excellent condition with excellent condition tyres.

The reason for the swap is i am part exing my car and i actually lose money for having the bbs's.

A5GUR said:
I am offering this rare opportunity to swap some 18" standard s3 wheels for some 19" bbs ch's with Toyo T1-R tyres. The tyres have covered less than 5k miles. The standard S3 wheels need to be in excellent condition with excellent condition tyres.

The reason for the swap is i am part exing my car and i actually lose money for having the bbs's.

Very tempting offer there ASGUR! I saw your S3 last weekend parked on Stratford Road outside a takeaway. Noticed you didn't have the private plate on it, but i knew it was you :)

I thought you loved your S3, you must be getting something pretty special to replace it :think:

whats the size of the wheels 19x8 or 8.5 ,,et-50 or 48 ..and the tyres are they 225or 235

Yeh, im taking delivery of an individual 335i M-Sport convertible next week. I do love my audi, but only keep my car between 6-12 months. I must say, i am going to miss it. The tyres are 225 all round. Im not sure if they are 8 or 8.5.The ET is the correct one for Audi (i think 50).

It would have been me. Im always i a takeaway somewhere. You should have beeped. lol

I'm quite surprised noone has taken these off your hands yet! Granted it's midnight but nevertheless, these are the rarest of rares lol.

Maybe not the ideal 18" but 19"'s are just as good. Hope you get the wheels mate!

A5GUR said:
Yeh, im taking delivery of an individual 335i M-Sport convertible next week. I do love my audi, but only keep my car between 6-12 months. I must say, i am going to miss it. The tyres are 225 all round. Im not sure if they are 8 or 8.5.The ET is the correct one for Audi (i think 50).

It would have been me. Im always i a takeaway somewhere. You should have beeped. lol

Thats a nice car you are replacing it with there :icon_thumright: I personally looking to get a 335d Coupe in a few years time to replace my S3. But i mean a few years becuase i haven't got that sort of cash right now or for a while yet!

You must be loaded to be able to switch cars so often, then again you do live in Solihull don't you :) :)

Would have beeped at you, but i wasn't in my S3, or driving, and i don't think the person who was driving would have been too impressed eitiher :no:

Would have seriously considered a swap, but i am going to fit H&R Springs and ARB's early next year, so i want to see how the car handles and looks beore i decide to put bigger rims on it.