BBS CH 18"

LukeHS3

Reaction score
anyone have any pics with bbs ch wheels in 18"? preferbaly black on orange! but any will be helpful.. can only find pics with 19"

another question does the s3 have launch control or is that only auto?

and when looking at the mileage on the clock isit the top number or the bottom on the gauge

swear it said 16,000 at the top and 9,000 on the bottom
he said it had 16,000 but found one on autotrader which i think is the one i went and looked at and on the autotrader advert says 9,000!

Cheers
progress.gif

19s are going to turn out abit to pricey with tyres aswell :(

other option is 18" team dynamics 1.2 in gloss black! had them on my vxr but not sure how they will look on the s3... hmmmmm

BBS all the way - check on ebay.de

A few mates have bought BBS wheels from germany at very good rates

You can get decent enough 19" tyres these days for £100 a corner

other option is 18" team dynamics 1.2 in gloss black! had them on my vxr but not sure how they will look on the s3... hmmmmm

Have a search for tobycruse Ibis White S3 i think he has 18" Team Dynamic. His ride looks sweet! What colour S3 you got? I do like the TD 18" in black would look nice

EDIT: I was wrong lol. There 18" OZ Alleggerita's
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=73579

Conti's were £137 a corner for 225/35/19 at Tyres Northampton which wasn't so bad as used to be a really expensive size.