BATTLEFIELD 3

ive been playing alot of black ops lately since BC2 seemed to be quiet online. im just passin time until BF3 comes out and then ill be on it hours and hours everyday no doubt.

Im doing my best to get to level 50 before release, but don't think i'm going to make i.t lol

Beta estimated to be released on 25th-27th September!

Im doing my best to get to level 50 before release, but don't think i'm going to make i.t lol

Beta estimated to be released on 25th-27th September!

What rank are you at the moment? It takes in average 400 hours to get to rank 50 unless you're a chopper ho. I'm try to platinum star all te weapons but I've got no hope.

thats some serious playing time dude. your only 11 hours short of 2 ful days playing non stop lol

I got addicted last year and played it A LOT through the cold dark winter. I had no girlfriend you see so I had loads of time. Now I have a girlfriend my time is limited. Been putting in a few hours this week though:

W-E-S-T-L-E - BFBC2 Stats

i too am trying to level up to 50 but i have no chance before the release of BF3. im like lvl 37 now and it takes some playing time to get to the next level.

cant wait for BF 3 now though, everytime i see a new video of the online play or the campaign im busting to get into it. thank god i wont be working in october lol

Guys, pre-order BF3 from store.origin.com and get to play the Beta on Tuesday 27th Sept instead of the 29th when it's open to all.

EDIT: Sorry guys this is PC only :(

Last edited:
Guys, pre-order BF3 from store.origin.com and get to play the Beta on Tuesday 27th Sept instead of the 29th when it's open to all.

EDIT: Sorry guys this is PC only :(

I already have MOH limited edition, so will get my beta code for 27th on Xbox 360 anyway!

looks excellent....not interested in the xbox version

what is the difference with pc version then jase? is it just that you get better graphics and 64 players online?? id really love to experience the pc version but my laptop wouldnt cut it i dont think

how are we able to play the beta on xbox??

Not sure about xbox but on the PS3 if you bought a copy of the last MOH game then it sould appear in the PS Store tomorrow to download. All the normal people have to wait until this Thursday to download it. I assume it will be available for PC and Xbox this Thursday too??!!

Dudes, the BF3 Beta download is in the PS Store. If you have MOH Limited Edition you should be able to play it today. Us plebs will have to wait until Thursday before it is open to all.

Well, been playing for a few hours yesterday on the BETA.

So far i am LOVING THIS! feels great, a little bit ropey in places, but otherwise good fun.

Im already rank 5, unlocked flashlight, red laser sight, grip, etc.

Loving this so far, a few more games and i will have that little engineer robot!

img0351gv.jpg

img0349be.jpg

img0354sr.jpg

It has loads of potential but the beta is not very playable! I had 6 server disconnects and a freeze in 45 mins of game play so went back to BC2.

I'm not the biggest fan of rush either and wish there was a conquest version of the map too.

I have BF3 on order so I will get into it but at the moment, not enjoying the experience.

was playing it for about hour and half last night, no problems with servers or freezing. slight glitches here and there but nothing major. i was loving every minute of it. the sounds and feel of the guns is amazing. up to level 5 now.

fair play ghosty you can slam the game time in huh!!! level 17 already lol top man

I've heard it's too easy to kill ie one shot. Any truth to that?

true it is buggy at the moment. especially the 1st stage of m-coms. one i get past them it seems to flow nicely

Well the Beta is now over and im gutted because im going to lose all my stats.

I have reached Level 38 with a kill/death ratio of approx 1.7 , with approx (2256 kills/ 1338 Deaths)

All stats will reset before release, i just hope i can regain my awesomeness upon release.

Last edited: