BATTLEFIELD 3

still cannot fricking wait for this game!

Just discovered hardcore mode on BC2 (should be called amazing mode) so that will keep me occupied until release

still cannot fricking wait for this game!

Just discovered hardcore mode on BC2 (should be called amazing mode) so that will keep me occupied until release

HArdcore mode should be called easy mode! Everyone camps in bushes because there's no kill cam to see where you got killed from. The games tend to last longer as nobody is booting it around like normal mode because they're scared of the 1 shot kills.

It's a great way to get your gold stars on the sniper rifles. Sit in a bush somewhere picking people off, and you dont even need to be that accurate as 1 shot to the leg is enough to kill someone!

just for fun lads lets post up our stats to see how good/bad we are lol

once i get in the house ill post them up, be interesting to see what stats other people have

I woud have been level 50 a long time ago, but i stopped playing in favour of black ops, but now im back!!

Last edited:
ive just joined the stats website but not sure how i fgind myself in there?? any help guys

Stopped playing for a long time when other games came out but every so often i have a bit of a session. As you can see i've only had 84 hours game time.

It is looking quality....bulletdrop ftw

OH MY F#%$IN GOD!!!!!!! hurry up 25th october as im bustin to get my mitts on this

Cant wait for this, only bought MOH for the beta access ***, BC2 is getting boring these days so now going back to L4D2 until BF3 comes out :)

BATTLEFIELD 3 MULTIPLAYER FACTS-

screenshot21295.jpg

screenshot21296.jpg

screenshot21297.jpg

screenshot21298.jpg

are the jets able to fly on console i.e xbox as they were saying its for conquest mode on PC with 64 players(epic)?

id love to try BF3 on a super PC made for gaming, im hoping the xbox will still have a real good experience with the graphics and game play

are the jets able to fly on console i.e xbox as they were saying its for conquest mode on PC with 64 players(epic)?

id love to try BF3 on a super PC made for gaming, im hoping the xbox will still have a real good experience with the graphics and game play

Yes jets are in xbox and ps3 aswell.

The last multiplayer video was a pc video showing x64 players, but most of the videos before have been of the Xbox 360 game! and that still has 24/32 players

in other words then FOOOOOOOOKKKKIIIINNNN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More cool battlefield facts:-

Engineer-

. C4, Mines and MCOM stations can no longer be destroyed with explosives or gunfire.

You have to arm MCOM stations, disarm mines and C4 with the Little deployable EOD robot that the engineer will have.

2. Engineer now has a portable Recon UAV instead of the fixed UAV's from bad company 2 which you can deploy anywhere to scout the map and the enemy!

3. Engineer also has a deployable 60mm mortar

Cannot wait for this!!

anyone having trouble getting on bad company 2 this weekend. it was fine thursday but cant get online now as its failing to connect to EA