Battlefield 1

have you seen the number of dislikes the official COD:Infinite Warfare trailer has got on youtube? 1.7 million dislikes last time i looked! lol

BF is the way forward. COD went downhill after modern warefare 2 IMHO.

Looking forward to the new BF like. Actually realistic. But you can never beat running flat out round a map with a SMG and taking everyone out on cod.

Reactions: rizzini7
74960419eec85bd806b4a38d2eb28dda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

to be honest I think it looks crap.
ive been playing since BF3 and then BF4. Bf1 looks rubbish like they have made a modern day Moedal of honour which was also shockingly crap., I could be wrong however.. but then if hardline was anything to go by...

avant i agree with you. Hardline was a flop and i wont be pre-ordering 1 thats for sure. Massive fan of bf3 and bf4 but bf1 looks like a big step backwards, quite literally.

Guess time will tell but im sceptical.

Reactions: Av4nt
Precisely that. Ill stick with BF4 for now... I was hoping BF5 would be the announcement :( not going backwards again

Reactions: palfy86
Yeah i cant agree more with that. A "new" "modern" (not futuristic though like COD) BF5 would have been alot better IMO.

on the flip side, Ghost Recon Wildlands has my attention for sure!! Great looking game.

Reactions: Av4nt