Battery Fault? Help needed

ElliottB

Audi A3
Reaction score
Evening guys.

Just gone to start my car (audi a3 2.0 TDI) and it wouldnt start and was clicking loads, then it came up on the panel "battery level low" so i took battery cover off and looked at the indicator and that shows as clear so means i need a new battery but, it is also coming up with ESP fault see manual and power steering is heavy but is that because of the low battery?

Thanks

low batt will cause ESP fault after a short drive it will clear

Reactions: reepers
Grab a new battery from Eurocarparts or such, get a higher power batt than standard too. I replaced mine not long ago to a Bosch S5 - same symptoms as you.

Grab a new battery from Eurocarparts or such, get a higher power batt than standard too. I replaced mine not long ago to a Bosch S5 - same symptoms as you.

I am going to ring euro car parts up in the morning and see if they are open as i have to drive to work tuesday so fingers crossed i can go get one tomorrow

I am going to ring euro car parts up in the morning and see if they are open as i have to drive to work tuesday so fingers crossed i can go get one tomorrow

They have a offer on this weekend so click and collect might be the way to play.

They have a offer on this weekend so click and collect might be the way to play.

I saw that mate going to do click and collect in morning and hopefully they open! will ring first