Bang & olufsen sub

gaz24s3

Reaction score
Hi ive got a s4 2017 plate with the standard speaker set up, but i was just wondering if the bang & olufsen sub would work on this set up?? Ive seen there is 2 extra wires on the b&o sub which im guessing they are for the amp.. as anyone tried this..

cheers Gaz

I’d definitely be up for doing this !
What parts are needed guys ? And where does the b&o sub live in the avant ?
Cheers lads

B&O Sub can be used. Have installed a few in A3's where owners have supplied their own parts for an Audi Sound System retrofit.
Sorry for jumping across as I have a B9 S5 Sportback which has the B&O system and the sub/sound is terrible compared to my B8.5, so much so I'm looking at getting it upgraded/replaced.

I would suggest getting an after market sub, same size that'll actually do the job properly more cost effectively!

SC

Cheers for the reply’s everyone, i will have to look into it more when all this lockdown is over, i did ask a local ice installer for a quote for 2 front door speakers, 8 inch sub to replace excising, amp , cabling , labour etc & was £1600..

Cheers Gaz

Cheers for the reply’s everyone, i will have to look into it more when all this lockdown is over, i did ask a local ice installer for a quote for 2 front door speakers, 8 inch sub to replace excising, amp , cabling , labour etc & was £1600..

Cheers Gaz
I would not pay that! The equipment alone wouldn't be anymore than £600/£800 MAX....it wouldn't take long to rip out and fit, if you did it yourself about 3hrs so at £100 an hour, you're talking 1k... I will be doing my B9 S5 myself!

SC