Bang and Olufsen Recall Again

1Ten

Reaction score
Following on from a previous thread where people had a terrible job carried out when a main dealer took off the Bang & Olufsen speaker strip and replaced it with a dodgy looking sticker. My car went in today for a service and they said it had two recall items neither of which were the speaker strip, I had previously refused this and signed a document to say they had offered it and I had refused. I went to pick the car up and looked at the paperwork and they had replaced the speaker strip!
They have apologised profusely and agreed it was totally their mistake but I now have crap looking stickers that I had clearly refused previously. The dealer has said they will look at getting a set of the original trims and putting them back on but doubt they can get them. Does anyone know anywhere you can get them? If not it looks like I am stuck with the crap stickers!

Ohh big drama for 2 stickers if they were stickers from the start you wouldn’t bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh big drama for 2 stickers if they were stickers from the start you wouldn’t bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not the point really, they’re being changed to a lesser quality material.

I also instructed Audi not to change them when mine was in for service, I’d also be pretty p#ssed if they did what happened to the OP!

In the scheme of things not a big drama but other than dying in a crash neither is anything else to do with a lump of metal that gets you from A to B.
They still did something to my car they had been explicitly asked not and I hate bad service. They have now sourced some new speaker covers as the originals and are going swap them over plus another nice gesture. :icon thumright:

Reactions: tickedon and rasA4
Absolute muppets almost without exception. I always ask them not to wash my car and they always don't wash it apart from one time that they did and they too apologised profusely as above. They scratched the car though (presumably some trained monkey dragging a dirty cloth all over it) so had to pony up for it to be sorted at c£350. Seems fair to me if the OP wants his car back to state it was in before they "fixed" it.

TX.

Reactions: tickedon