Badly adjusted window jets who miss your car and get me wet

sammi

Reaction score
Yep as the title says whilst enjoying the sun with the roof down on our s4, sat in traffic not once but ****** twice i was absolutely soaked by two different idiots in front of me as they attempted to clean their front window with the windscreen washers that totally missed the windscreen and went over the roof and got me :( funny the first time but the 2nd time..... ***!!! why don't people adjust their washer jets correctly ??!!

Get a brolly.

Or a fishermans hat!

Or park further back.

I could do all of the above I guess! Not sure I like the thought of a smelly fishing hat though!!!!!

I do hear you, and appreciate your pain having suffered similar issues in the past. All part of the fun of driving a cabriolet.

You could wear a cap? Not a flat cap, more like a Nike cap.

Reactions: sammi
I personally think its quite funny soaking a certain S4 driver sat on my tail on the motorway :eyebrows:

Reactions: sliced, CHEZ and NHN
As teenagers me and my mate used to drive around in his Fiat Punto with the washer jets twisted around so they were pointing forward, then everyone we spotted waiting to cross the road we'd let cross in front of us and then soak them.

Those were the days.

Reactions: Arrkon, sammi and CHEZ
As teenagers me and my mate used to drive around in his Fiat Punto with the washer jets twisted around so they were pointing forward, then everyone we spotted waiting to cross the road we'd let cross in front of us and then soak them.

Those were the days.

Why do we all have to grow up ha! I think of some of the things i did as a kid and i cringe, you don't appreciate how bad or irritating it is until your on the receiving end! Having said that I think I still have a lot more fun left in me yet! I'm not a fan of getting wet or having my clean car squirted though!

Keep one of these bad boys on the passenger seat! :eyebrows:
create_image.php

Reactions: sammi
I have an s3 washer bottle fitted, 2litres bigger nearly than stock, perfect for squirting people!

I used to twist the rear washer round 90degrees on my fiesta. Great for drive-by's.

I remember when looking at a3's found one that had the rear jet squirt backwards! needless to say luls ensued during the test drive :arco: