Badgeskins for the internal warning stickers

Walts2782

Reaction score
As per the title really,

I'm only just back into an A3 form a golf GTD. One thing that really bugged me about the golf was those stupidly big and ugly warning stickers on the passenger sun visor.

To combat this on the golf a company called badgeskins made a sticker that goes over the safety sticker.

My question is would these interest anyone else if the company did an Audi version, or is it just me with OCD???

I'm not linked with the company in anyway and thought it might be worth an ask if there is a few wanting them.

The pics added show them added to a golf to give you an idea what they would potentially be like.

IMG 1443
IMG 1442

Cheers

Walts

Reactions: Audi Bairn and daytonamart
Not 100% sold on that to be honest, looks a bit cheap

With the S3 visors being a leather / leather type material instead of cloth, I think I actually saw a post on here from someone who quite easily removed the warning labels by soaking a cloth in something and leaving it on them, then peeling them off. Was possibly soaked in IPA but it might have been something else.

Good find Walts, I think these would be a welcome addition even if they were plain black tbh,

Got to be better than the warning stickers.
I can't recall my previous cars having them and my S5 was only less than 3 yrs old when I traded it.
They're an eyesore.
Seen them in North American rental cars for years.

I've been thinking about this:

Does the US/EU spec car have the stickers ONLY on the passenger side? If so, all I need is a US or EU spec drivers side sun visor and it will be sticker free!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I'm tempted to try the removal process but:

- Don't have any of the after-sticky-removal stuff
- Not that bothered by the warning too much anyway (don't tend to see it)
- Don't want to mess it up and leave a mark :D

For those that are bothered, there seems to be a tiny mark in the video above after someone here did it... but maybe they just hadn't cleaned the sticky stuff off properly? As opposed to it being a proper stain as such

Reactions: Audi Bairn