Badger 5 v3 tip

Zman6000

Reaction score
fitted my tip today pretty easy only thing I have to say is the breather hole is not big enough on them? What a pain it was, everything else is easy much easier fitting the ko4 version compared to the ko3 n o silly brackets or anything lol.
Now onto my car it has, full powerflow exhaust system, panel filter, v3 tip and stage 2 map, looking into intercoolers now if everyone recommends it? Looking for 300bhp I reckon, what intercoolers have people been fitting? It’s an Audi TT roadster 225 bam engine guys. I’ll upload some pics soon just needs a good clean

You won’t get 300bhp from a standard ko4 that’s hybrid turbo territory Airtech is good and comes with 2 hoses so you not messing around with a load of fitting still needs a bit of the crash bar trimming

You won’t get 300bhp from a standard ko4 that’s hybrid turbo territory Airtech is good and comes with 2 hoses so you not messing around with a load of fitting still needs a bit of the crash bar trimming
Ahh right I was told you make up to 310 on the standard ko4? What can you get from the standard turbo then buddy? Yeah I’ve seen the airtec one they go for around £500 don’t they?

around 270-280 is more realistic they are or you coil go the welly cooler route a bit cheaper but means a lot of different bends and joints

Reactions: Zman6000