Badge situation

Adamantium

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've put an 8P2 S3 front bumper and grille on my car, and an 8P3 rear S-Line bumper.

My car is an 8P2 quattro sport tdi.

I'm not happy about the front being badged an S3 when it isn't and also the wing mirrors don't match.

Does anyone know if I can just switch the S3 badge in the front grille for something else? I am concerned about whether the S3 badge is meant to be removable, and if so, what are the options that would fit?

I think I would prefer a quattro badge if it's an option.

Can someone point me to what's available?

I know a few people have put S3 grilles on their cars and have swapped the badge over for the S-Line one, but I imagine with a little modding a Quattro badge would fit just the same. :wub: x

i have a silver Quattro badge with red lettering if you are interested,bought it from here along with a black with red lettering for the rear (as in the pic)

d9794917.jpg

It's the front that's the problem that one with shaped prongs that support it in the grille.

you can adapt it for an S-Line or Quattro badge,my pic and like was just to show the badge

Adamski, remove the S3 of the badge plate, grab the sline badge, remove this from its backplate, then stick the sline strip to the S3 back plate with double sides sticky padded tape, did this years ago, looks perfectly oem fella.

PS. Ring you later.