Badge placement

Jamsmoo

Reaction score
Can anyone help with the rear Audi ring badge placement pls .looking for the measurement from the crease above the number plate to the underside of the rings.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, 30mm , i was looking at a metric vernier gauge..lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jamsmoo
nope, 30mm , i was looking at a metric vernier gauge..lol

ba77675ffb33b75258af94ef00c42b1e.jpg

Thanks rob ,thought I’d double check with you guys

are you sticking with OE chrome or something else.
I went black for a while but it went pants quite quickly so back to genuine chrome one.

This was sold as a top quality item, I don't think so...

IMG 2179oem

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jamsmoo
are you sticking with OE chrome or something else.
I went black for a while but it went pants quite quickly so back to genuine chrome one.

I had a black q7 size one as I thought the black was more in keeping with the special edition as you know has the black window/grill surrounds.I’ve had the roof,boot ,bumper and 2 rear qtrs sprayed so needed a new one...I’ve bought both standard size I think I’m going with black again

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Fair enough chap, black does look good on red etc , also on black but mine didnt last that long, based on that I went back to chrome, but hey personal choice at the end of the day.

Reactions: Jamsmoo
I had a black q7 size one as I thought the black was more in keeping with the special edition as you know has the black window/grill surrounds.I’ve had the roof,boot ,bumper and 2 rear qtrs sprayed so needed a new one...I’ve bought both standard size I think I’m going with black again

I'd love to find a satin silver one that matches my grille surround for the rear but they are not that easy to find.

Reactions: Jamsmoo
Fair enough chap, black does look good on red etc , also on black but mine didnt last that long, based on that I went back to chrome, but hey personal choice at the end of the day.

fd72f311bb6022dc1d95b4418fb02131.jpg

My old black one (larger of the 2 )was on about 7 months ,still pretty much like the day it was bought

I've also had my black badge on front and rear must be close to 2 years now and they still look great, think you got a dodgy one there Rob you been buying off wish again? lol, agree though satin silver would look great get a bodyshop to match the colour up and paint it wont cost much more than £20.

I've also had my black badge on front and rear must be close to 2 years now and they still look great, think you got a dodgy one there Rob you been buying off wish again? lol, agree though satin silver would look great get a bodyshop to match the colour up and paint it wont cost much more than £20.

It was from a very good source Ricky, thinking back it had been on for a few years so maybe just our great british weather had taken its toll.

just looked back at my posts, found this which means it was on for almost 5 years, well and truly lost it's gloss shine..lol

Upload 2020 10 22 20 45 32

Not sure it would last that long though, there is probably a matt silver one out there somwhere.

Have seen people replace the rings with ones from a q7 or an A6 anyone done them here?