Badge, no badge or different badge ?

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
PICT0109-1.jpg

New S line A3 needs a badge on the front grill i think, whats your opinions ??

Which, Where and How ????????????????????????

PICT0109-1-1.jpg

To be honest, I quite like mine without a badge so that's my opinion

No badge, looks alot more tidy, Just out opinions thou... Remember its your car, As long as your happy with it then leave it :) sod everyone else

As it left the Creator please.... Anything non OEM looks tacky in my view.

personally i think the badge is way too big!! if you can find a smaller one then maybe, but im not a fan, and also looks a bit too much like a S3 badge rather then an S Line badge... all personal taste tho

If you get a badge, get a proper s-line one. Not sure how you would get it to stick though lol. But does look nice without the badge

Debadged. End of topic. Let's move on.

did a wee bit of photoshopping there and personally I'd de-badge it.

With : :

2mi58pz.jpg

Without : :

21e0m0h.jpg
its not an S3 now is it so defo not that one if i were to get a badge for it get a s-line badge or nothing at all , i allways liked the grill badge on older models like the s-line / S3 so i would put one on

its not an S3 now is it so defo not that one if i were to get a badge for it get a s-line badge or nothing at all , i allways liked the grill badge on older models like the s-line / S3 so i would put one on

Buy the new S3 grille (black version would be best against Ibis) then change the badge for the S line one - Sorted!

S line badge. Not the big S one looks like it's trying to copy s3! Either real Sline or nothing.
I personally think it looks too bare without. Mines the same without a badge and would prefer badge but can't fit sline easily so not bothering.