Bad Weather!!

I suppose we'll have to wait and see; of course watch it being egged up as the South (of England) is likely to be one of the main areas to get a battering.

So how are people faring this morning in the weather?? I took my usual 10 min stroll to the train station to be met with "train cancelled" messages on the boards! Pain in the butt as they're running some trains but not all of them. What strikes me as odd is why is it ok to only run some trains and not them all? Are some of the trains better at withstanding wind then?!!! Load of nonsense if you ask me! Trudged home and drove to work instead, made a change I suppose, roads were nice & clear too!! 3.0 quattro sport in the wet = FUN..............."yes officer, that power slide at that roundabout was an accident, I hit a puddle and the back just slid away from me, its only by pure luck I drive a powerful 4wd car with excellent handling that I managed to hold the slide and not crash!!!!":racer::beerchug:

I'm in Southampton and the weather is pretty crazy, Heavy rain and black clouds one minute sunshine the next. Plus of course the wind is picking up supposedly it will get worse at 12pm so will wait n see.

^^ Much the same in south wales. The weather changes within a few mins. I aint taking any chances so i rang me sons school to get him home early as he rides a scooter to school and i dont have a car at the mo:banghead:

^^ Much the same in south wales. The weather changes within a few mins. I aint taking any chances so i rang me sons school to get him home early as he rides a scooter to school and i dont have a car at the mo:banghead:

Maybe we should all go home early and bring the country to a crippling stop. I think the hospitals should close and all patients should be sent home, all the electricity workers should power down the country and also go home and all the police should go home - all just incase they get wet, or heavens forbid, get a gust of wind in their ears which results in life threatening ear-ache! GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY A STORM!!!!!

The weather in California is pretty good for March.....about 26 degrees today....

Right....I'm gonna go run and hide before I upset to many people!

Vern!

Despite what I heard on the news saying it will affect most of UK I was expecting storms to hit the North East, but nah the day's been mostly grey with some rain and light breeze.

Weather is pretty bad down here as im right on the coast. Nearly got taken out by a flying fence panel on the way to work this morning. That was fun.

courtesy of the bad weather a couple of weeks ago i have an insurance claim going through for a new door for my pride and joy, thanks to a wheelie bin blowing over and clattering it- Gutted :keule: