Bacon Sandwich

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Mmmm, just enjoying one of these now, smoke back bacon on fresh cut bloomer, with a dash of the Heinz, Lovely.

I think you missed out the fried egg and grated cheese..... [dashes off to kitchen]

Mate, i've been flat out all day. I've just managed to get our coffee shop lady to knock me up a soft seeded baguette with fresh cut gammon ham, mixed lettuce and salad cream.

Spot on! :o.k:

on another but similar note, there is nothing better than going on a business trip down to dublin, going to TGI Fridays and getting a gorgeous £25 steak with chips, pepper sauce and battered onions for lunch followed by the most amazing white chocolate mocha from a coffee shop down the road and going for a small walk in the park watching the dublin talent lol (all company paid!)

i had a good day yesterday!!

In Scotland home of Heart Disease that roll should have been:

Well fired roll with Bacon, Tattie Scone ( potato scone ), Black Pudding, Slice (Square/Lorne Suasage), Egg (Soft) dash of Brown Sauce.

MMMmmmmmm Luve it

Shame working for IBM if i bought that in the canny the old wallet would be a fiver lighter. Need to find a burger van on the way home.

Lovely stuff :thumbsup:

Incidentally, my boss and I were talking over breakfast (work canteen; I've not been sleeping my way to the top ;)) about bacon sarnie and neither of us could quite nail down what the difference between a bacon sarnie and a bacon butty is. And can you have any type of butty or is it only chip or bacon? :think:

i think its entirely due to geography, they are one and the same.

bacon sambo - there is another one for you lol

its all the same, as your man up there ^^ says, its geography!

Had sausage and cheese toastie for lunch, red and yellow sauce, lovely!...

Boydie said:
bacon sambo
:think:
bacon-of-the-month.jpg
250px-LittleBlackSamboCover.jpg

Batwad, you better run before the PC Brigade grab their pitchforks and burn you at the stake.

bena3turbo said:
Batwad, you better run before the PC Brigade grab their pitchforks and burn you at the stake.

I don't actually get it!

Coming from the town of Sandwich I will get very upset if a sandwich is referred to by any other name!

I LOVE THE MARKS AND SPARKS CHICKEN AND BACON SANDWHICH UMMMMM....

jojo said:
Forget that, I won't eat anything that's still alive lol.

Bet yout missus isn't too happy about that....